Eaglemoss 1/6 BTAS Mega Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
First off I can't believe there isn't a thread for this. Perhaps it got lost in the board upgrade but a search brings nothing up. If there is/was a thread, I apologize.
After receiving this statue it is definitely deserving of one, so here is the official info from their website.

Inspired by the popular animated series, your Mega Batman figurine is based on the designs of Bruce Timm and features the iconic grey and black bat-suit with his bat symbol across the chest, his yellow utility belt, black cowl, and scallop-edged cape with blue lining, gently moving with the wind.

A brilliant gift for any fan of the greatest 90?s animated TV show, the award-winning Batman: The Animated Series.

Product: Officially Licensed Figurine
Collection: Batman The Animated Series
Material: Hand-Painted Metallic Resin
Height: Approx. 13 inches
Packaging: Boxed With Protective Styrofoam

38dca948-8426-4232-9f47-59d1364b9779.jpg

cf285e9f-6d4d-4489-9f63-d77c7aa4e040.jpg

65cabeea-1dca-42bd-8f07-ce528df508c9.jpg

f72725bb-eac3-44f8-96b0-89a0ece0e28b.jpg

0866366b-4a1f-46ae-ae4a-17561e76aad8.jpg

f345a01d-6169-476c-878e-9e904a5b2734.jpg

Now for my experience:
It seems like I have been waiting for a year now for BBTS or Entertainment Earth to get the Batman Animated Mega statue in stock but each month they keep changing the date it is due in. All this time, Eaglemoss was showing it in stock. I have heard horror stories about ordering direct from them so I held off.

A few weeks ago they had it listed for $134.95 with free shipping and no tax so I took the risk. It took a couple of weeks to arrive and when I opened the box I found an Alien Mega statue :slap

I emailed and then called them. They apologized for the mix up and said they would send a new Batman statue to me and I can keep the Alien one. I was told I would receive tracking in a few days. I called a week later and they said the replacement had been sent to the warehouse to fulfill and I would receive tracking.
I never received tracking but a couple of weeks later batman showed up on my doorstep. I was ecstatic that Eaglemoss came through.

It was worth the wait!!!!
The statue looks amazing and I love the pose. It has a regal look with the cape draped over his fist with slight blue shading at the folds of the cape. Definitely one of my favorite statues and highly recommended.

Here is a picture of the long awaited statue.

49153171268_451b295065_b.jpg

I am on the fence on whether to pick up Joker but if they did a D. Grayson animated Robin, it would be a day one purchase.

I recently attempted to place an order with Eaglemoss.

Worst decision I’ve ever made. Bad and delayed response on queries etc.

It’s been five weeks and now I’ve finally given up and I’m getting the ball rolling on a PayPal claim.

Last edited:
I started a thread on this some time ago...yeah, it can be hard to find. One of my favorite Batman pieces. There are more pics of the Joker statue there as well. It just did not strike me as much as the Batman piece, so I did not pick it up. Here is the thread:

Batman Animated Mega Statues by Eaglemoss
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=229532&share_type=t&link_source=app

Thank you for the thread link. Even a search wouldn?t bring it up which I am sure is due to the board migration.

What are the chances this thing comes into stock at BBTS? Like ALANJG1, I've had it pre-ordered there for a long time and the arrival date just keeps getting pushed back. Would like to avoid Eaglemoss as it seems they're trash when it comes to customer service. I contacted BBTS to see if they knew anything, but they didn't have any concrete answers. It's a great looking piece, and I'd hate to miss out.

I picked these up Batman and the Joker off of the Eaglemoss website for Christmas and they are fantastic! They have a nice heft to them and really nice coloring. Very pleased with them. I?m surprised these aren?t getting more love on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back