NECA Hellraiser Ultimate Pinhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamielov

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if there is a thread on this, but I couldn't find it. This was due in November but looks like pushed back to December. Anyone excited for this or have it ordered? Don't see much talk on it, but I've always been a fan of the Hellraiser films and characters.

pin1.jpg

looks pretty amazing, looks like early 2020

Wow, thank you for those pictures! I hadn't seen many of them. Really looking forward to getting this one!

This is such a hard figure to replicate. Neca tried and Neca failed.......oh well. They tried their best....if this character was named nail head, they killed it. But, his name is pinhead....fail.

The first time I heard of NECA was when they introduced HELLRAISER line. This was a license that McFarlane could not obtain at that time. Oh I remember the $14.99 Canadian days where you could buy two of each one to open and one MOC. The pillar of souls still one of my pride and joys. I'm on the fence if I need the new one.
hellraiser.jpg

I really like this figure in the pictures. I feel like finding a top notch one in regards to paint apps etc. is going to be a pain. The pins seem a little large but I don't think they are capable of producing them at a better size at the scale.

Last I heard the release was set for end of January. Hope this one is still on track

Just bought the 3zero one....

This looks too toy like already, and those pins are HUGE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought the 3zero one....

This looks too toy like already, and those pins are HUGE!

I like the ultimate collection from NECA...you also need to realize you are talking $28 vs $200, lol. I'll stick with NECA in this one

Lol , excellent point.

I get so wishy washy on this figure. On one viewing, the pics look great and the next, he looks like rubbish because of the size of those railroad spikes..... Depending on what he looks like in hand, I've told myself I might get one and see if it is possible to get some real pins of a decent size in that noggin......

Back