Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    dstephan

Default Marvel Studios movie Doom?

Why have I not heard of this coming out?

www.toymania.com/toybuzz/messages/81494.shtml

B Electronic
    I'm not sure if Doom wants Richards to know he's fondling his wife!

Buttmunch
    I'll have to get both versions! I looked on ebay and there are a few on there, so its not a custom. There is even an unmasked variant! I have Punisher (comic) and Wolverine (comic) from this line and I think there actually pretty good.

dstephan
    The Punisher and Wolverine from this line are movie versions - as are most (all?) in the line. I have all of them but was surprised I'd not heard about Doom.

Buttmunch
    No, the first wave contained Blade (movie), Punisher (comic), and Wolverine (comic). Then came Daredevil (movie), Wolverine (Movie, X2), and then finally Punisher (movie). After the first wave, they have been all movie figures.

I am surprised that Doom snuck undrer everyone's radar.

Marvel Studios Punisher (Comic)

Marvel Studios Wolverine (Comic)

Azog of Moria
    Wasn't there are wolverin commando version to, tan camoufalge and machines guns?

Buttmunch
    Azog, thats the one I have (the comic version). See the link in my post above your post.

Azog of Moria
    Was that there before, god I am blind...thanks BM!

Buttmunch
    Anybody found him yet? If so where? The timing on him seems to be pretty perfect. Afterall, the movie comes out tomorrow.

Oxbeard
    Buttmunch, I saw him at Walmart last week for the first time. There were just a couple of them on the shelves. Last night I they had about 10 on the shelf.

I didn't realize the line had so many in it. The only other I remember seeing was Daredevil.