Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    In the Pixels
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr

Default Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

Standard Release: Beskar armor with asset accessory (no ball meant to be held.)
    Deluxe Release: Beskar armor with asset and whistling birds attachment for gauntlet, ball for asset and base specifically to the Mandalorian battle.

Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    I kinda hope he doesn't get one. I like the more grounded approach to action and storytelling we've seen so far, and think it would make things too convenient if he could just fly around everywhere.
    He ran out of fuel for his flamethrower pretty quick; I would hope if he gets the jet pack, it'll be limited in a similar fashion. Even his pulse rifle didn't do so well for him in the mud.

I am enjoying this show. I think I will pass on the regular release but if/when the beskar version gets released then I will most likely get the Beskar version.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    What's dumb is now we know that HT got a preview of the show. That's why they had the heavy Mando prototype ready. I know Disney probably wanted toys to come out for the premiere, but I would have rather had HT wait and just put the Beskar version up for PO.

If they are going to just keep putting figures up for PO as the show goes, fine. But if we have to wait a year in between each Mando figure, it'll take forever to get the Beskar version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    My Pre-Orders
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GMan022 View Post
    What's dumb is now we know that HT got a preview of the show. That's why they had the heavy Mando prototype ready.
    With that logic, you think they waited for Endgame to come out to study all the details for Iron Man figures?

You DO know that’s how toy designing works, right?

Banned

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkChocobi View Post
    You guys all know its inevitable, at this point its just simply a matter of time when will Hot Toys going to drop this set. "Little asset" obviously a major selling point. Pedro HS could potentially be included...or literally none existence, like the case of Mysterio.

The fundamental question in here is "How to become a smart consumer..or just go buy the **** out of everything, and go broke"
    I don't care about the baby Yoda I just want a full Beskar-armored Mandalorian in either 1/6th or better yet 1/4th scale!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Autistic Asexual View Post
    I don't care about the baby Yoda
    Burn the witch!

What's dumb is now we know that HT got a preview of the show. That's why they had the heavy Mando prototype ready. I know Disney probably wanted toys to come out for the premiere, but I would have rather had HT wait and just put the Beskar version up for PO.

If they are going to just keep putting figures up for PO as the show goes, fine. But if we have to wait a year in between each Mando figure, it'll take forever to get the Beskar version.

What about people who prefer the pre Beskar version?

Banned

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
    What about people who prefer the pre Beskar version?
    You can't beat the Beskar buddy!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

The version they released makes perfect sense as they wanted to pair it with IG11 and boost sales as a team.