1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
【The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Collectible Figure】

?This is the way.?

Returning to the enclave on a volcanic world with a camtono of Imperial beskar, the Mandalorian intending to create new armor from it was confronted by a group of other Mandalorians, including Heavy Infantry Mandalorian, who condemned the lone gunfighter for transacting with the Empire.

Following the official introduction of the first wave of Hot Toys? The Mandalorian collectible figures featuring the title character and IG-11, we are excited to continue the unveil of astonishingly detailed collectibles based on the first-ever live action Star Wars series and officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of this Heavy Infantry Mandalorian!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Heavy Infantry Mandalorian. Highlighting the features are the newly designed helmet and armor pieces, meticulously tailored outfit, beautifully applied weathering effects, finely sculpted jetpack, highly detailed and articulated heavy blaster with ammo belt, a blade, and a desert-themed figure base.

Don?t miss the chance to add this fully loaded bounty hunter from The Mandalorian in your Star Wars collection!

man1.jpg
man 2.jpg
man 3.jpg
man 6.jpg
man 10.jpg
man 11.jpg
man 9.jpg
THICK GUY.jpg
bal bla.jpg
final.jpg
bimbim.jpg
bruh.jpg

Re: The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian

I feel like I should have expected this, but I didn't... instant P. O.

Re: Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Phew. This image alone makes this figure tempting. Beats the hell out of War Machine in the backpack gun department.

78629458_10156697632882344_3384455656839839744_o.jpg

This is the way!

This series will be the death of my wallet.

Wow!

Looks like HT's still got a few surprises left in her, sweetheart!

Character looks much more impressive in figure-format.

Much better than repainted Boba as Jango.

This is a Mando worth the double-dip.

Mando... the new troopers... the new Iron Man.

Perfect that the man who gave birth to the MCU Iron Man has a Mando figure all his own. Well played , Favreau.

I was thinking Iron Man with all the cave sets and that Stark hologram thing that pops up when he's pimped out with full-Beskar.

Like it but it’s probably a pass from me. I can already imagine an onslaught of Mandalorian characters and I’m not going to be plunking down for all of them.

Honestly the design doesn't do much for me, but glad to see HT diving deeper into the show at least.

I just bought the Hasbro version of this and at 1:12 scale he?s impressive, bulky and very imposing. I?ll be in for this guy without much hesitation.

I just bought the Hasbro version of this and at 1:12 scale he?s impressive, bulky and very imposing. I?ll be in for this guy without much hesitation.

Couldn’t even let us enjoy the figure for 12 hours before Hot Toys made it obsolete to a lot of people:lol

bimbim.jpg

The "blueish" armor looks pretty cool :).

Very nice but not for me ..main cast first and IG-11 prob!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Damn it HT. Here we go down the SW rabbit hole

i?ll get this guy just as a representation of Faverau for this series. Plus he'll look damn impressive on the shelf !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back