SPECULATION Hot Toys CW Crisis on Infinite Earths figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tortfeazor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread (although search hasn't seemed to be working quite as well since they've been monkeying with the board), so figured I'd start one.

Since Hot Toys is putting out the CW Flash, I figured it's not too far out of the realm of possibility for them to do Crisis figures. You know Hot Toys loves their event-based figures.

Personally I'd love to see Routh's Superman, but my biggest want for this would be John Wesley Shipp's 90's Flash.

I've been wanting a Routh 2.0 for a while, so I'd definitely get the Kingdom Come version. The suit looks great to me.

It took them long enough to make Flash, but perhaps it'll be faster now if they have access to CW DC licenses.

JWS Flash, Routh KC Superman, Tom Welling Superman, and Ultimate Oliver Queen Arrow/Green Arrow with season 1 Hood accessories. These would be the ones I'd love to see them make.

Given that we only got Gustin Flash and not even someone to pair him with I have my doubts that this would happen on this grand of a scale.

If it does happen it wouldn't be extensive, but I could see a couple Superman, Supergirl, and Green Arrow at least. On display 2 or 3 Comic Con's from now.

Kingdom Come Superman is all I need.

qhzj1hq507p31.jpg

Brandon Routh was great in this. Loved his Superman. Tom Welling's storyline was so disappointing for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back