Statue Infinity Studio: Bruce Lee Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
献给李小龙诞辰80周年,2020见!Dedicated to the 80th Birthday of Bruce Lee, see you in 2020!
#brucelee #ChineseKungFu

eco5xji.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Infinity Studio: Bruce Lee License

Wow, waiting to see how the product will look like...

Lots of Bruce stuff getting made, so far only the China x-h GOD statue is a must buy. Hopefully this might turn out to be another.

Bruce Lee, Enter The Dragon
Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

i'm liking that,blurry pic or not..wonder what scale..and cost...just noticed..life size doh!!gonna be a lot of ?sss :(

WOW it's and incredible piece, like everyone else by IF.
But their pieces are not for everyone, especially for the very high prices, but you need to pay for that quality :(

WOW!!:thud::horror so lifelike,maybe a little issue with left eye(unless its the angle)but would love it........but its gonna be waaay out of my price range..possibly 2k+:monkey2

WOW!!:thud::horror so lifelike,maybe a little issue with left eye(unless its the angle)but would love it........but its gonna be waaay out of my price range..possibly 2k+:monkey2

I wish :rotfl
WW 3300,00 and Cavill Superman 3100,00 ... the price will be more or less that

Funny the Quote in the Announcement is from ETD.But they went with Game Of Death for the Figure.

this is going to be pretty Awesome to own.

Attachments

• bl game of death.gif .jpg
    bl game of death.gif .jpg
    14 KB · Views: 284
  • bl game of death2.jpeg
    bl game of death2.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 255
  • bl game of death3.jpg
    bl game of death3.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 101
  • bl game of death6.jpg
    bl game of death6.jpg