• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Taxi Driver & The Dude by Rainman head and clothing sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale I have an original Taxi Driver H&C set by Rainman with ROBBIE THE PAINTER SUNGLASSES. This one is #03/30. I have to disclose there is some cracking lines below the left ear/jaw area. I photographed it up close but it really blows it up and honestly it's not that noticeable in person. I got it like that from RM but it never bothered me enough to warrant a return/replacement. Still I gotta let you know.
Also, both guns are included. They are both inside their holsters in the jacket as pictured below.
Asking $1400 shipped within the USA only. Paypal only. I have plenty of good feedback. Old member here. Here are some pictures of what you get:

Next ... For sale I have an original The Dude head and clothing set by Rainman. This one is #18/20. Also included are a custom stand, an alternate smiling head sculpt and the rug that ties the room and this post together. Asking $1200 shipped within the USA only. Paypal only. I have plenty of good feedback. Old member here. Here are some pictures of what you get:

Last edited:
Back