Statue Sideshow Darth Sidious Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wowzer's

sids.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Darth Sidious Mythos statue

What is happening lol

4 new pieces in a week

I think I like Asajj more but this one is interesting.

Wow this is cool. Loving how sideshow are revisiting the Star Wars mythos line again.
I have yet to put a Darth Sidious statue in my collection. This may be the one!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This looks great, if the price is right, I'll likely use up my reward points on this.

This would go so well with the Vader, too bad I don't have it. Congrats to all who collected this line from the beginning, it's going to be a pretty dope set of statues upon completion.

The pic clearly shows that it?s fabric. This will look strange next to the others. Strange decision by Sideshow.

The Asajj ventress mythos isn't fabric so I'm hoping and going to risk it and say I don't think this will be either (well I'm hoping). Seems I got a few first day preorders to add to my other 5 mythos pieces.

The inside robe is sculpted but the outside robe looks fabric to me, if you look at the arm opening it looks like there is a wire running around it, you can tell from the uneven look, if this was sculpted it would be smooth...

The inside robe is sculpted but the outside robe looks fabric to me, if you look at the arm opening it looks like there is a wire running around it, you can tell from the uneven look, if this was sculpted it would be smooth...

Yes! I was going to mention that as well.

FWIW, someone over on the other forum said that they confirmed that the outer robe was fabric from a friend at Sideshow.

i know sideshow only use mix media on 1/4 PF.. so this could be 1/4? hope it's 1/5 just like the old ones.

i know sideshow only use mix media on 1/4 PF.. so this could be 1/4? hope it's 1/5 just like the old ones.

Interesting that they'll possibly make these Mytho's 1/4 so they can fit in better with other PFs?

It obviously wouldn't look right with the older Mythos but I can see SS doing that so they can make PF's in these Mythos inspired costumes and looks.

Back