Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Super cool.

vens.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

Damnit!! ...I was impressed as soon as I saw that teaser pic!

I don't have any SW statues, but I might just have to get this. She's gorgeous!

Yep, that's going to be a tricky one to package... Awesome looking statue though...

Reminds me a bit of the Obi-Wan mythos. I had that one and sold it a while ago and remember the nail biting that occurred repacking it. The parts on this look more fragile but hopefully are removable. That Obi cape was all one big flowing piece...

Glad the line is back. Now I need to make room. Too bad it will probably be $650 even for 1/5 scale.

Last edited:

Holy ****

Day 1 pre-order

Does anyone know why they?re making this Mythos a statue when the others were 1/6 scale figures?

Would have liked to keep the consistency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why they?re making this Mythos a statue when the others were 1/6 scale figures?

Would have liked to keep the consistency.

Mythos line started as a 1/5 series of statues. The Mythos 1/6 figures appeared later on

Mythos line started as a 1/5 series of statues. The Mythos 1/6 figures appeared later on

This^

The Mythos statue line was originally revealed and released in 2012/2013 with 5 statues, Vader, Kenobi, Maul, Boba Fett and Gamorrean Executioner.

Looks like they're reviving it because the original line was very successful.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Re: Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

This is awesome! I own the premium format of her but it looks like i will have have to get this as well.
Good work sideshow for bringing back the Star Wars Mythos line, brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'll actually buy her (depends on the price) But she looks amazing!

Great looking statue. I'll have to pass though, just interested in too much other stuff and I'm out of space.

Looks fantastic, and owning the other 5 pieces this new line of mythos will be a day 1 order.

This piece is killer! Icing on the cake would be an EX portrait without the hood.

This piece is killer! Icing on the cake would be an EX portrait without the hood.

4 of the original 5 came with additional portraits so I would guess this will too. But it will be interesting with how that hood flows over her to see if it is connected to that head or not.

Back