Statue Life size Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrik223

Freakzoid
Reaction score
c09f2e1a014a433f5e92c36ea02c8c21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll stick with the original life-size Yoda. I know many on the forum don't like that one but in person it's very nice. Agree that this one without hair looks off.

Yeah not for me.

I am pretty happy were finally get more reveals though. Nice to see the license was renewed. It has been a dark 18 months.

Yeah not for me.

I am pretty happy were finally get more reveals though. Nice to see the license was renewed. It has been a dark 18 months.

No 1/4 or 1/6 scale has surfaced yet though. I wonder if they relinquished those licenses entirely? All good, my retirement plan needs some funding instead of my collecting habit.

No 1/4 or 1/6 scale has surfaced yet though. I wonder if they relinquished those licenses entirely? All good, my retirement plan needs some funding instead of my collecting habit.

Remember how successful the Mythos line was? Maybe they're starting with those, knowing there was a high demand for those pieces?

The Sideous and Ventress they revealed today are pretty sick, but definitely looking forward to more traditional 1/4 pieces from them.

Yeah not for me.

But is this actually being produced by Sideshow, rather than just being distributed by them?

Not that high, it’s ‘only’ $8,500 :thud:

For the same amount of money I would rather get the life size K-2SO, or any of the other life size statues over this thing.

Same here. I think this caters to the very small percentage of collectors who have unlimited funding and space. Kind of cool that it's outside Skywalker ranch. Not "$8500 cool", but kinda... :)

Back