Statue Gentle Giant DST X-Men Animated Series mini bust line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cool line. Mags, Wolv, Cy are up for order These would be awesome as statues

Attachments

• xmen1s (2).jpg
    xmen1s (2).jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 165
  • xmen (2).jpg
    xmen (2).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 166
  • xmen1s (4).jpg
    xmen1s (4).jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 160
  • wolv.jpg
    wolv.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 158
  • mags.jpg
    mags.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 158
  • cys.jpg
    cys.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
These are amazing. Magneto especially. I might have to get into this line. I've got all kind of nostalgia from Disney +

These have been discussed for a number of months in one of the other threads. I guess they should have their own at this point. So Gentle Giant is the company actually producing these for Diamond Select?

These have an absolute insane amount of color variation to imitate the shading in the show. Hope the final products look as good.

Not a fan of busts overall but these do have a really cool cell shading effect with the painting. I also hope the factories can reproduce the effect.

Not a fan of busts overall but these do have a really cool cell shading effect with the painting. I also hope the factories can reproduce the effect.

If it’s anything like PCS’ Transformers line, I’ll be real concerned about how they achieve that cell shading effect.

My Optimus from them is covered head to toe in thin decals. And I mean every single square inch of surface. Mine unfortunately has too many problems, like punctures in the decal where there are panel lines in the sculpt, misaligned decals that don’t match the underlining sculpt which can have the added effect of cracking the decal just by touching it as there could be empty space underneath it and lastly if not adhered properly to the body it’ll flake off like it did in a couple of places on my piece.

Back