Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 102
  1. #61
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    8,227
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

    This is bought. I ain't nitpicking **** anymore. The amount of releases when it comes to stuff I actually like has gone to 0.

    HT doesn't care, EB doesn't even exist and no one else is doing anything at all.

    This is Bought, no questions asked.

  2. #62
    Is there an EX?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
    This is bought. I ain't nitpicking **** anymore. The amount of releases when it comes to stuff I actually like has gone to 0.

    HT doesn't care, EB doesn't even exist and no one else is doing anything at all.

    This is Bought, no questions asked.
    Yes, I can nitpick the crap out of it, but I will most likely get it. I've waited too long for a "high end" Rambo figure. It's a grail piece.

  4. #64
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    8,227
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by teemu View Post
    I hear Threezero never quite matches their prototypes, so expect the final product to look off or lesser looking quality

    Not sure this is worth $200
    HT charges $500 for stupid IM and they all look the same. $200 is a steal nowadays. And yes, I hope it matches the proto, but I'm buying anyway.

  5. #65
    King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    52,340
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
    Yes, I can nitpick the crap out of it, but I will most likely get it. I've waited too long for a "high end" Rambo figure. It's a grail piece.
    Did you miss out on EB or trying to stay 1/6?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by MaulFan View Post
    Did you miss out on EB or trying to stay 1/6?
    Just sticking with 1/6 or smaller.

  7. #67
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11,899
    Feedback
    76 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
    HT charges $500 for stupid IM and they all look the same. $200 is a steal nowadays. And yes, I hope it matches the proto, but I'm buying anyway.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75369277_3043158482378950_6624682837251457024_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	471180

  8. #68
    Freakalicious
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    167
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    i am not digging the sculpt at all.

  9. #69
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,001
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Wish someone would do a Rambo from part 1.

  10. #70
    King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    52,340
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Would love an M65 Jacket FB figure, had to sell mine from Hot Toys, though mainly you need a head sculpt for that, all the other parts could easily be sourced off eBay for a custom, I had even replaced the HT jacket with a better fitting one.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18252
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 05:31 AM
  2. 1/6: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure
    By ShortRound in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 11141
    Last Post: 12-16-2019, 01:46 AM
  3. Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure
    By batfan08 in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 1657
    Last Post: 05-26-2019, 02:43 PM
  4. NECA: Rambo
    By Johnny Utah in forum General Collectibles - Action Figures
    Replies: 839
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •