Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1573857833928.jpg

Dang two new Rambo figures in a week? This one looks a lot better than the version from Last Blood. At least so far.

I cobbled together a pretty decent Rambo 3 figure, but this still may be a must buy. Hopefully more pics come soon.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Wish it was Rambo 2 instead and I really don't care for the rubber Arms

Looks good, but I have zero confidence in threezero actually producing what they show in prototypes. But if finished figure looks like that, I?ll gladly buy.

Well damn, I just mentioned in the other thread that I wanted a part 1 or 2, but If this is good enough I could grab this one until someone does them.
The profile looks good to me, interested in seeing the rest.

Knowing Threezero, the final product won't look nearly as good, especially the head sculpt. But I'm actually interested in this, if only for the body alone. Impressive that it's specific to Stallone and not some generic muscle body. It would be perfect for a Rocky figure, if I could find a suitable sculpt.

Enterbay did fine with the arms other than choosing a relaxed quality to his muscles where these look flexed, even his upper body muscles look flexed.

Back