Statue Hawkgirl Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x1500_previewbanner_300504_HawkgirlPF.jpg

Love the pose. Very dynamic. Not a fan of the headsculpt. I wish the mask came down lower to cover more of her face (including nose), and I wish the eyes were bigger and more stylized.

Looks good, but I have no interest in the character. Congrats to all the Hawkgirl fans. I'm just waiting on a Martian Manhunter PF.

I think the determining factor for a lot of collectors will be if there's a second portrait or not...

I have been waiting for a HawkGirl for a long long time and gotta' say this looks damn' nice.Was really hoping P1 would release one in 1/3 since I have not collected 1/4 scale in almost 4 years now.May have to get this unless a 1/3 appears before in hand photos of this arrive.

Love the pose. Very dynamic. Not a fan of the headsculpt. I wish the mask came down lower to cover more of her face (including nose), and I wish the eyes were bigger and more stylized.
I agree that the eyes are a little small.

I would love an unmasked portrait. This is most likely a buy for me. Hopefully the EX is good enough.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Will definitely be ordering. Hope it has a separate portrait and not a lazy swap-out weapon EX. Maybe Hawkman is in the works.

will probably pair up with the female thor version.

I like it so far.

Just need to see more pics of this in more angles!

I'm slowly warming up to fully sculpted pieces. All the recent Marvel and DC PFs have had really great sculpted details and this one is no exception. She's looking really great especially the EX portrait. Makes me wish SS would've went with this style for the newest Supergirl PF instead of the ArtGerm look.

Wow! ...Yea, I agree ...this piece is gorgeous!

The pose, proportions and portraits are outstanding. The sculpt on this is so spot on. I'm in.

I'm slowly warming up to fully sculpted pieces. All the recent Marvel and DC PFs have had really great sculpted details and this one is no exception.

I?ve been warming up to them as well. The main reason being that SS is sculpting their latest PFs so well that the outfits look they could be made from a fabric material instead of looking like they?re painted on.

Back