1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
76697386_10156663555282344_7097924143768666112_o.jpg

76638504_10156663555322344_4726058231560929280_o.jpg

74570610_10156663555612344_2486922880567214080_o.jpg

Hair is Rey, face is not. And this is at its best as it's a prototype.
Also, seems like armwraps are plastic.
I really like the design of this outfit, but TFA costume is more unique to me.

Why does HT always release promotional images of prototype headsculpts that are obviously deserving of criticism? Why not wait until you nail the likeness before revealing pics? Seems to be their M.O. most of the time. Anyways, yeah, everything below Rey's nose is wrong. Lip size/shape, chin, jawline, etc...

the outfit looks really nice but isn't a bit too white comparing to the movie trailer???

Made this thread hrs ago. Came back, it disappeared and it ended up in vBCms Comments somehow lol. Site is still giving me all kinda problems

Man, I really love the white outfit and general look of the figure, but that sculpt needs some serious work. Eyes are too close together, shape of the head is a bit off, and mouth seems too big as well.

It seems to look decent with the hood up, and in the short video JC Hong posted, but that's about it.

Am I the only one who's getting Liv Tyler vibe from the sculpt?

Nice figure but I?m waiting. The price point isn?t too bad at $243, but most of the Sequel Trilogy figures have lingered and wind up discounted. I like the white outfit though. Something about the women of Star Wars where they tend to look great in their white outfits (Leia?s classic look and the Hoth attire, Padme in her Geonosis outfit, and now this Rey).

Yeah I'm sure you'll probably find a bunch of these on sale for $180 or less eventually, but doubt I'd be able to wait that long myself.

Although this is one time when I think I'll at least hold off on ordering until we see the final product.

Im not a fan of the new era of Star Wars as a matter of fact its made me appreciate the prequels... But I really like the look of this figure so I may have to find some where to put it. dang it!

Wow that face is terrible. The Last Jedi version looked way better. Of course Yulli was a part of this.

I'm not sure what's off about it, other than it just plain looks off. Strangely, I think the picture of her with the hood up looks really good though.

Yikes...that head sculpt looks way off. Their last attempt was much better imo. I at least saw Rey in that one. This one I hardly do

I remember someone here did a swap of the hair on the TFA and TLJ heads, and it looked really good. Think I might have to try the same if they don't make any improvements.

Who tf is that with that sculpt? :lol

Hideous sculpt aside, I’m not really a fan of the all white outfit. I like TFA and the JT outfits better.

Back