Cyber-X - Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:lol:slap:(

CtpKNoK.jpg

d0icVa5.jpg

fLHedJS.jpg

Re: Rambo: Last Blood 1/6 scale figue

That angry headsculpt is something else. :lol Regular head's not bad if you're looking for a 2010's Stallone.

Hell, the HT First Blood Rambo from 11 years ago looks better than that piece of ****. I can't believe that's an official figure. Sly approved that thing? Looks like he's holding a butter knife. :lol

Paint it green and it could pass for a Ruffalo Hulk head... :lol

Heads suck, rest looks pretty good, been considering making a custom and sourcing parts would almost cost the same as this so I may get it and head swap.

I actually wouldn’t mind a Rambo but man this looks bad. I probably would prefer him from one of the other films anyways.

I actually wouldn?t mind a Rambo but man this looks bad. I probably would prefer him from one of the other films anyways.

This sculpt looks like something that was the norm in the hobby maybe 15 years ago.

I still want a Rambo 2 representation in 1:6. I bought the 1:4 PCS statue last year so that?ll probably the most accurate piece I?ll have.

Even if they would've nailed this version I would still pass on it. I want a First Blood part 1 and 2 for my collection.

It’s definitely not up to par for a $175 figure that I’m pretty sure isn’t even licensed.

.... I’m pretty sure isn’t even licensed.

:lecture

Yup, this screams "We're not licensed and we don't care"

I'm sure people will be racing to place their pre-orders once the C&D goes out.

It is licensed. It wouldn't be called Rambo:last blood and have the logo on the base if it wasn't

The first head isn't bad...stallone is old and pretty much looks like that. He created his own caricature from messing with his face like an idiot

Using logos and such on stuff doesn’t make it legit, none of the photos include copyright info for the license holder and yet a single teaser from ThreeZero of their Rambo 3 does.

Pretty sure this isn’t legit. Also some details don’t seem 100% right.

Using logos and such on stuff doesn’t make it legit, none of the photos include copyright info for the license holder and yet a single teaser from ThreeZero of their Rambo 3 does.

Pretty sure this isn’t legit. Also some details don’t seem 100% right.

If it wasn't legit it would be called Rambone: Last Bludd

Every unlicensed figure is always called something else to avoid copy infringement.

If it wasn't legit it would be called Rambone: Last Bludd

Every unlicensed figure is always called something else to avoid copy infringement.

Yup, it's true. I just signed a contract to release my own officially licensed Rambo action figure. Sly approved this himself

ISwearItsReallyLicensed.jpg

Okay they tried to do a realistic Rocky Lipton Brisk tea version,only way this release makes sense :rotfl

hqdefault.jpg

NECA-Rocky-and-Mickey-Statues-012.jpg

This is laughably bad.

Back