Statue DarkSide: Terminator 2 - Sarah Connor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, Sarah's not a robot, but this being from the Terminator franchise I think it makes sense to leave it here.

DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
SARAH CONNOR 1/3 SCALE STATUE

CONCEPT DESIGN

www.dsc-studio.com

MQUotRT.jpg

You wouldn't see a Sigourney Weaver statue like that, that's for sure :lol

Seems like they're going for 'Promotional Shot'-type poses

Had to pass on the T2 Arnold on a bike due to their redicules pricing strategy, probably going to be the same ?1,999.99 so easy pass on this one too.

Hmm, I want to like this because it's an actual Sarah Connor statue, but the pose just seem a bit too contrived and "showoffy" to me. Like she's a model posing for Guns & Ammo magazine.

There are definitely things not to like about this, but I'm going to refrain from passing judgment. I'd like to have a nice Sarah statue, but price might kill this again.

Yawn*

I wonder if this will actually get made. They set themselves up for failure with how they priced the T-800 with the Harley. Maybe this one can have a signature edition also so it can in the high $2k range. It'll be really expensive because it's "complicated."

Hmm, I want to like this because it's an actual Sarah Connor statue, but the pose just seem a bit too contrived and "showoffy" to me. Like she's a model posing for Guns & Ammo magazine.

I like the pose. I haven't watched T2 in a while but wasn't there a shot in the movie where Uncle Bob and John are talking about her and they look over and she's in a position ( working on a weapon) very close to this?

I'm just happy they didn't go with Dark Fate Sarah.

The pose looks incredibly awkward imo. What are her left arm and hand even doing? It may just be the angle I suppose but it looks very unnatural to me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I like the pose. I haven't watched T2 in a while but wasn't there a shot in the movie where Uncle Bob and John are talking about her and they look over and she's in a position ( working on a weapon) very close to this?

No. That would have been an unintentionally comedic moment if she was.

No. That would have been an unintentionally comedic moment if she was.

Obviously I didn't mean that EXACT pose but there Is a scene where she's working on the rifle in that costume so I can see what they're trying to convey. I think it may be a bad angle and am willing to wait and see some better shots before dismissing it out of hand.

Back