Storage for PF and Maquette switch outs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damondred

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Might of been posted already and not sure if the right thread but looking for some ideas on how to store switch out parts that come with the PF's and Maquettes. Yes I could put them back in the original box but having to unbox to get them is just a pain. I was thinking of a foam storage container of some kind and wondering if anyone has done this or other methods that you might be willing to share.

I have some of those large plastic totes you get at Target or Walmart. The ones I have have drawers that are about 6 inches high, 18 inches wide and 18 inches deep (give or take). I bought some plastic dividers on Amazon that fit together in different sizes and basically created a grid that separates the switch out parts. I lined the drawer on the bottom and sides with foam and I typically use the foam or plastic that wraps the switch out parts and just put them in their own little square within the drawer. I'll take a picture and post it.

Here?s a picture of my quick attempt. I guess I intended to line the drawer with foam but didn?t quite finish. It?s plenty safe though and hopefully you get the idea

39d25f5a584397976d8e774017bbb3f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here?s a picture of my quick attempt. I guess I intended to line the drawer with foam but didn?t quite finish. It?s plenty safe though and hopefully you get the idea

39d25f5a584397976d8e774017bbb3f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, it gives me some ideas on how to go about it now :)

Thanks for this, it gives me some ideas on how to go about it now :)

You are quite welcome. The dividers were really cheap on Amazon. You can certainly make it much nicer with better drawers and more foam, but I basically just wanted a way to have easy access to things I know I'll want to trade out. They're pretty well protected as the drawers on in my closet away from any unexpected jostling. Cheers!

Back