Statue Chronicle: Terminator: Dark Fate - T-800 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
7ZvMI2Q.jpg

UYvIRat.jpg

$599.99. Link to Chronicle's web site

The human eye looks bizarrely out of scale. And I don't think it's just the high level of old man squint. The iris looks tiny.

Otherwise, this is good I guess. I just don't have the enthusiasm and passion for merchandise from the newer movies as I do the classics.

Not bad. I think I'd prefer to have the 1998 version of this character but the 2019 version is a nice bookend to T1 and Uncle Bob from an evolutionary standpoint.

Yeah it's pretty bad IMO lol, but Arnie does look cool in it, and this statue does a great job capturing his look at a certain part of the movie.

Hmm I thought Sideshow already sold quite a bit of CC stuff?

I was going to see it tomorrow, is it really that bad?

Yeah pretty much. It started well and it was cool seeing Sarah again, but eventually it starts to feel like just another pointless rehash of T2. And with the same ridiculous, over the top CG action as the last two movies.

Yep well said, it's its better than the last garbage Genisys but still garbage. Good action, with over the top cgi, marvel characters like, but pointless story, repeat of the same with new direction, pointless, yawn garbage. Also this film dose not have much for merchandising unless you want Carl, and normal looking borring characters, apart from rev-9. Oh and yes the end damage Carl, uncle Bob or what ever.

I think you're right about the eye. The iris doesn't even look as big as his nostril. Going to see this tomorrow.

Back