Statue Infinite Studio: Bud Spencer as Bambino (They Call Me Trinity) 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
15N20Xo.jpg

RaCnkLZ.jpg

nWvsjEP.jpg

eahZLgL.jpg

DoOm4F3.jpg

UFsyR80.jpg

cEHP9Tg.jpg

WnIcliO.jpg

6c03Dss.jpg

l2gvcmP.jpg

Well, Bud was 192cm, Peter just 173. Bud has slightly bigger base and high cowboy boots, while Peter has only normal town shoes, even though he has a hat.

I see. Thanks for the info. I just finished watching the movies actually and ordered him!

I see. Thanks for the info. I just finished watching the movies actually and ordered him!

Great that you found some eshop that had him available. He has been sold out for very long time. The only version for preorder I saw still available was 1/6 doll.

I can suggest watching all his westerns - God forgives... I dont. They call me Trinity. Trinity is still my name. And there are many more. I also love the movies My name is nobody and A Man of the East (both just with Terence). My favourite non-western movie with Bud and Terence is Watch Out, We're Mad (the one with Dune Buggy). Miami Supercops, Trinity: In Trouble Again and Trinity: Gambling for High Stakes are also great (in English there were different names for US and UK markets).

If you like the movies, you should consider ordering also Terence Hill made by Supacraft. He should be also 1:6, just made by different producer - even from the same movie.

https://supacraft.com/index.php/products/terence-hill-sixth-scale-statue

Great that you found some eshop that had him available. He has been sold out for very long time. The only version for preorder I saw still available was 1/6 doll.

I can suggest watching all his westerns - God forgives... I dont. They call me Trinity. Trinity is still my name. And there are many more. I also love the movies My name is nobody and A Man of the East (both just with Terence). My favourite non-western movie with Bud and Terence is Watch Out, We're Mad (the one with Dune Buggy). Miami Supercops, Trinity: In Trouble Again and Trinity: Gambling for High Stakes are also great (in English there were different names for US and UK markets).

If you like the movies, you should consider ordering also Terence Hill made by Supacraft. He should be also 1:6, just made by different producer - even from the same movie.

https://supacraft.com/index.php/products/terence-hill-sixth-scale-statue

Thanks for the tips on the movies. I already own They call me Trinity, Trinity is still my name, and My name is nobody (which he doesn't play in?). As far as the eshop, it was from Ebay from Italy (Cinematoys).

I thought Infinite Statue were doing their own Terrence Hill, no?

This is where I got it https://www.ebay.ca/itm/143700180853?ul_noapp=true

Thanks for the tips on the movies. I already own They call me Trinity, Trinity is still my name, and My name is nobody (which he doesn't play in?). As far as the eshop, it was from Ebay from Italy (Cinematoys).

I thought Infinite Statue were doing their own Terrence Hill, no?

This is where I got it https://www.ebay.ca/itm/143700180853?ul_noapp=true

As I wrote, My name is Nobody and A Man of the East (both with just Terence).

Not sure if they will do Terence, as all of their statues so far were of already dead actors (not sure why, but even Fantozzi came out just after Paolo Villagio died). And I really like how Supacraft did Terence plus he will be done in few months.

Ebay is good solution to get him, did not check that lately. As Italian company, they may have bought him even directly from IS so you may even get the second head with hat (which was exclusive for first 150 ppl who purchased him directly from IS).

I suggest looking for the movies Watch Out, We?re Mad and A Man of the East first, I really love these the most. You may even order the Dune Buggy with Bud from IS then :)

As I wrote, My name is Nobody and A Man of the East (both with just Terence).

Not sure if they will do Terence, as all of their statues so far were of already dead actors (not sure why, but even Fantozzi came out just after Paolo Villagio died). And I really like how Supacraft did Terence plus he will be done in few months.

Ebay is good solution to get him, did not check that lately. As Italian company, they may have bought him even directly from IS so you may even get the second head with hat (which was exclusive for first 150 ppl who purchased him directly from IS).

I suggest looking for the movies Watch Out, We?re Mad and A Man of the East first, I really love these the most. You may even order the Dune Buggy with Bud from IS then :)

Looked around for the Supacraft and he's not easy to find.

Looked around for the Supacraft and he's not easy to find.

The statue is not out yet. It is a German company. Maybe contact them and ask them for retail stores they deliver to in your country or for shipping rates directly from them. I think it will be cheaper than buying from Ebay later. But I am sure that ebay will have some statues when it is out. I just think that preorders are better and from ebay you will still have to pay for postage and customs fees as you would when ordering directly from the producer.

There will be not many of those statues, just 500 pieces. And there is no guarantee that Infinite Statues will do Terence Hill anytime soon (maybe they will, but nobody said so yet). Up to you if you want to wait for IS - I personally like this statue of Terence very much and I think he will go well with IS Bud. Supacraft did Bud Spencer too, but I like the IS one better. Actual Bud Spencer statue is 36,5cm high, Terence will be 36cm (the wooden construction, Terence was a bit smaller than Bud). But the actual body of Terence will be 30,5cm, while Bud is 31,5 (measured without base).

The statue is not out yet. It is a German company. Maybe contact them and ask them for retail stores they deliver to in your country or for shipping rates directly from them. I think it will be cheaper than buying from Ebay later. But I am sure that ebay will have some statues when it is out. I just think that preorders are better and from ebay you will still have to pay for postage and customs fees as you would when ordering directly from the producer.

There will be not many of those statues, just 500 pieces. And there is no guarantee that Infinite Statues will do Terence Hill anytime soon (maybe they will, but nobody said so yet). Up to you if you want to wait for IS - I personally like this statue of Terence very much and I think he will go well with IS Bud. Supacraft did Bud Spencer too, but I like the IS one better. Actual Bud Spencer statue is 36,5cm high, Terence will be 36cm (the wooden construction, Terence was a bit smaller than Bud). But the actual body of Terence will be 30,5cm, while Bud is 31,5 (measured without base).

Thanks for all the info!

Mine's out for delivery! Contacted the Supacraft company for Terrence Hill and they are all sold out and couldn't tell me where to get one. I will have to go to Ebay when it comes out since there's none there either that I could see.

Mine's out for delivery! Contacted the Supacraft company for Terrence Hill and they are all sold out and couldn't tell me where to get one. I will have to go to Ebay when it comes out since there's none there either that I could see.

Sorry to hear that. There are still some eshops that offer possibility of preorders - they probably purchased some pieces for themselves (as I scored with Peter Sellers in one of these eshops - they received him on stock while he was sold out everywhere else).

Congrats, pretty fast delivery from Italy. My orders from US usually take 3 to 5 weeks to get to me. But maybe that is the problem with our customs inspection and not delivery itself.

Back