Prime 1 Samurai Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1572015162425.jpg
FB_IMG_1572015164870.jpg
FB_IMG_1572015166869.jpg
FB_IMG_1572015168515.jpg

Crazy good piece and really nicely done. But sure needs to find it?s hardcore Predator fans. Anyway, nice that P1 shakes these surprises out of the sleeve just like that. And as Python said already, nice colours and the base has everything a Predator fan can wish for. Especially it is not that space consuming. Damn, could fall in love with this one. Feel the Narin vibe there.

I like it a lot, but I agree with what Ian said about the mask...it's just too big and bulky to me. Personally I like to focus on movie characters, so I will be passing.

I don't like the helmet either, but I do really like the rest. It'd probably look better with a more traditional style bio mask that is styled and painted within the theme.

P. O was announced for this guy yesterday. Surprised no one bothered to post his pics (idk how to do it flawlessly on a phone so I won't bother). I honestly believe he is easily the coolest looking of all the comic Preds they've done. If I didn't have to be selective due to room / money, I'd definitely pick this guy up

There is nothing 'Samurai' about him. His helmet ( ridiculous looking ), armor, braces, everything, looks like Indian, Thai, and Chinese mix..
They should have learned from the Bandai Tamashii Star Wars and Marvel Samurai figures.

I believe the exclusive is the portrait without the mask. On a side note, this fella is loaded with weapons :horror

Don't like the 2 masks - but LOVE the unmasked portrait.

. . . if I had the space and my collection was smaller . . . (but thank goodness I don't, and it isn't) :)

I'm pretty much in the same boat haha. I've just got no room. Literally plan on finishing my collection (until I get my own place) with 3 Life-size busts and 3 Prime 1 Statues to go along with them

I asked Prime 1 to see if they would consider increasing the unmasked head size on this, hopefully they will consider the feedback.

pmdhpr-04ex_a04-03.jpg
pmdhpr-04ex_a04-05.jpg

Back