Prop Chronicle Collectibles Farscape Moya model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool. From FB

Attachments

• fs1.jpg
    fs1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 258
This looks great! Anyone else gonna pick this one up? It's nice to see some Farscape merchandise after all these years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This looks great! Anyone else gonna pick this one up? It's nice to see some Farscape merchandise after all these years.

It does look great.

And yes I’ll be preordering this through Popcultcha.

But I do think it’s a bit expensive given how small it is. But then again if it were any bigger it’ll be priced the same as their Galaxy Class Enterprise which I‘ve also got on preorder.

It’s possibly my second favourite science fiction tv series after BSG, and it’s great that the show was made in Australia. I think all the actors bar one were either from Australia or there abouts.

It does look great.

And yes I?ll be preordering this through Popcultcha.

But I do think it?s a bit expensive given how small it is. But then again if it were any bigger it?ll be priced the same as their Galaxy Class Enterprise which I?ve also got on preorder.

It?s possibly my second favourite science fiction tv series after BSG, and it?s great that the show was made in Australia. I think all the actors bar one were either from Australia or there abouts.
I'm a big fan of the BSG revival. I'd love to pick up one of those Artisan Viper's made back in 2011. Would also be great if there was a Galactica statue similar to the size of Moya made.

Moya is pretty highly priced. I will look to preorder using some pennies to knock the price off a bit.

I'm a big fan of the BSG revival. I'd love to pick up one of those Artisan Viper's made back in 2011. Would also be great if there was a Galactica statue similar to the size of Moya made.

Moya is pretty highly priced. I will look to preorder using some pennies to knock the price off a bit.

Better order it soon as you certainly don’t want to miss out on stacking discounts, especially the preorder discount which oddly enough is currently more than 10% off for this piece.

Better order it soon as you certainly don?t want to miss out on stacking discounts, especially the preorder discount which oddly enough is currently more than 10% off for this piece.
Yeah looks like I have till January 8! Have you ordered yours already?

So has anyone got a cancellation for this through Chronicle? I ordered through Popcultcha, so I'm expecting to hear this has been cancelled at some stage.

So has anyone got a cancellation for this through Chronicle? I ordered through Popcultcha, so I'm expecting to hear this has been cancelled at some stage.

This and everything else has been canceled. Dozens upon dozens of people have had their orders canceled with no refund notice or reason why it's canceled. Everything on their site that was preorder says sold out and Chronicle aren't answering our emails.

We believe they've went out of business and people are saying we're not even getting refunded. Now, this is all speculation, so it could all be false but.... them not answering emails, their facebook is strange.

We've been discussing it here.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171649

Damn this really does suck.

I was looking forward to Moya and the Enterprise D.

Only upside that I can think of is that I no longer need to find the space to display them anymore.... but I’ll probably just find something else to replace them.

Damn this really does suck.

I was looking forward to Moya and the Enterprise D.

Only upside that I can think of is that I no longer need to find the space to display them anymore.... but I’ll probably just find something else to replace them.

I hear you brother.

I've been paying on the D for over a year, had $1400 so far in it paid and just had three payments left, I was so excited. I'd literally look at pics of it every couple of weeks and just drool. Ordered a Moducase for my Blitzway Ecto-1, and then had the bright idea to add one for the Enterprise-D. Now they're both almost made lol. Least I can find something else to put in it. I just really wanted a nice Star Trek ship replica that isn't an Eaglemoss or Diamond Select.

Bad enough the Enterprise-D not coming but now it seems like lots of us who paid the payment on partial.ly isn't going to get a refund.

I hear you brother.

I've been paying on the D for over a year, had $1400 so far in it paid and just had three payments left, I was so excited. I'd literally look at pics of it every couple of weeks and just drool. Ordered a Moducase for my Blitzway Ecto-1, and then had the bright idea to add one for the Enterprise-D. Now they're both almost made lol. Least I can find something else to put in it. I just really wanted a nice Star Trek ship replica that isn't an Eaglemoss or Diamond Select.

Bad enough the Enterprise-D not coming but now it seems like lots of us who paid the payment on partial.ly isn't going to get a refund.

Out of curiosity, which specific moducase Model did you get for the Ecto-1?

I am looking for a display case, it hasbeen sitting in my spare room collecting dust for the past half year.

Yeah sucks with CC. I am potentially out $1,500. Hopefully there is some recourse with our credit card companies.

Out of curiosity, which specific moducase Model did you get for the Ecto-1?

I am looking for a display case, it hasbeen sitting in my spare room collecting dust for the past half year.

Yeah sucks with CC. I am potentially out $1,500. Hopefully there is some recourse with our credit card companies.

I got the this one.

https://us.moducase.xyz/max140plus-display-cube-l140-d70-h83-cm-l55-1-d27-6-h32-6/

It take months to build but they sent me an email mine should be ready mid Oct. It should fit easily with plenty off room to spare. I got the tallest version too. If you decide to get it, get the board to go on top of it so you can display real heavy items on top.

I had this on order through Popcultcha and just received an email today stating the product was cancelled and a refund will be processed.

Such a shame, I was really looking forward to this piece.

I had this on order through Popcultcha and just received an email today stating the product was cancelled and a refund will be processed.

Such a shame, I was really looking forward to this piece.

This shouldn’t have been a surprise.

Given that Chronicle pretty much went bust over three months ago, I was wondering when Popcultcha were going to refund us our money. I’ve been intending to email them since, but never got around to it with my four or so Chronicle items.

This shouldn?t have been a surprise.

Given that Chronicle pretty much went bust over three months ago, I was wondering when Popcultcha were going to refund us our money. I?ve been intending to email them since, but never got around to it with my four or so Chronicle items.
It wasn't a surprise, was just wondering how long it was going to take to be done.

They seem to still have CC items available for preorder, like the Jareth on Throne statue. Whether they are cancelling in batches on certain items remains to be seen.

I was happy to receive 500 pennies as compensation also.

Back