1/6 Ratty Nepalese custom - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all... and welcome to my 6th and final custom Raiders figure... you know him, you love him...

RATTY NEPALESE

Who!?

Well, OK, so if you're not a Raiders aficionado then you might miss this guy.

What makes him worthy:
-- He's Indy's first kill (set on fire and shot in the face)
-- He's Toht's right hand man at Marion's bar (and he's shorter than Toht which is saying something)
-- And he's totally politically incorrect today

Straight up full custom. Everything on this guy is unique and built or rebuilt for him from parts I've been collecting since 2011 including real hair and braids and real wrapped boots.

I even added a little Nepal snow on his shoulders... sea salt and glue.

Wor-Gar Ratty custom  (1).jpg

Wor-Gar Ratty custom  (2).jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks! He was a lot of fun to visualize and make come to life.

It occurred to me that I should post a picture of the character since likely many won't know who the hell I'm talking about. :lol

Ratty Nepalese.jpg

That stuntguy was wearing so much crap it was hard to work out where the hell he came from. Still, you did a great job matching the mess that they put in the scene. Alternate head sculpt with revolver made hole a tad too far??

Great custom figure! You did an excellent job in capturing him in 1/6 form. Just like Coco, I didn't know him name but I recognized him immediately.

THANK YOU everyone!

I know this is an obscure character from a now 'ancient' movie (nearing its 40th anni)... but its too much fun making these characters. Once you find a key piece and figure out what you need it becomes a challenge.

THANK YOU everyone!

I know this is an obscure character from a now 'ancient' movie (nearing its 40th anni)... but its too much fun making these characters. Once you find a key piece and figure out what you need it becomes a challenge.

Wor-Gar Ratty COMP.jpg

Here's the Ratty face...

Wor-Gar Ratty face COMP 1.jpg

And the before-and-after...

original v final wor-gar Ratty head.jpg

Its pretty rough-and-ragged work but then thankfully so was the character.

Last edited:
That is so awesome Wor.:clap Love to see some "blink and you miss them" Raiders characters getting some love. I'm working on a few of those too.

And yeah, non-PC all right - I believe he's a Caucasian stunt man wearing rubber "Asian eyes" make-up appliances!:horror:lol

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the reception .... wasn't sure if anyone would care about a 3rd or 4th tier Indy villain. But he's always stuck with me. So mysterious... So inappropriate...

Ratty w- Toht.jpg

And yeah, non-PC all right - I believe he's a Caucasian stunt man wearing rubber "Asian eyes" make-up appliances!:horror:lol

Yes, the actor was Malcolm Weaver and he isn't just "famous" for Ratty, he did another even more recognized "gone in a flash" character that we all know...

Malcolm Weaver.jpg

Instantly recognizable custom Wor-Gar... at least for an oldster who has seen the movie way too many times.

I've really liked all of your recent Indy customs, but this definitely my favorite. Excellent execution.

Thanks for sharing them all-
Dennis

That's amazing! Got to be cool to know you probably own the only 1/6 scale (or any scale right?) of this figure in the whole world!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the reception .... wasn't sure if anyone would care about a 3rd or 4th tier Indy villain. But he's always stuck with me. So mysterious... So inappropriate...

View attachment 468544

Yes, the actor was Malcolm Weaver and he isn't just "famous" for Ratty, he did another even more recognized "gone in a flash" character that we all know...

View attachment 468543

Haha - I always love those connections in SW and Indy!

And if you think your custom is a 3rd or 4th tier Indy villain, I'm guessing that some of my Indy customs are 5th, 6th and in one case 10th tier characters! This is a deep-deep love for ROTLA area.:lol

Back