Action Figure Hot Toys CW tv series Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4783.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it but still skipping it. Don't want to deal with that pleather nonsense. Looks great though.

I really hope they do a CW Supergirl, as I'd buy that.

Surprised they're bothering with the TV versions of the DC characters, especially since they skipped some movie interpretations.

Guess they figure their is more of a following here.

I was really interested in this one, but right now I'm feeling neither the mix of materials nor the slight mismatch of their colors. Maybe it was a combination of the pose & the lighting (or I just didn't notice) but it didn't seem as obvious in the SDCC photos. I'll likely be waiting until I see the in-hand reviews before deciding if I need this in my collection.

PD1571635071lz9.jpg

PD15716350789v1.jpg

I think he looks amazing. The mismatch of colors is accurate to his S1-S2 uniform (maybe S3? I can't remember when they changed it) and, honestly, since that's when the show was at its best I think it's a smart way to go. I'd love to get this if I can figure out the funds. That being said, Supergirl and Batwoman would be instant-buys for me.

I think he looks amazing. The mismatch of colors is accurate to his S1-S2 uniform (maybe S3? I can't remember when they changed it) and, honestly, since that's when the show was at its best I think it's a smart way to go. I'd love to get this if I can figure out the funds. That being said, Supergirl and Batwoman would be instant-buys for me.

Agreed. Dont like his costume the past 2 seasons now. Totally getting this. He looks amazing

Man, I really want to like this as I'm a big fan of this earlier costume, but too many things just look off at the moment. The red sections are a bit too bright, the mask is way too thick on his head, and most importantly the body isn't nearly thin and lean enough for Grant Gustin.

FB_IMG_1571637573436.jpg

26EF6C9900000578-3008758-Long_season_The_Flash_initially_was_13_episodes_but_was_quickly_-a-27_1.jpg

_107903_wb_2740b-h_2016~01.jpg

Helmet looks a bit too thick, and thighs as well. Needs a slimmer body but I do like this a lot. I?m a big fan of the early seasons. I?d also love a early season Arrow. Especially his early suit.

Man, I really want to like this as I'm a big fan of this earlier costume, but too many things just look off at the moment. The red sections are a bit too bright, the mask is way too thick on his head, and most importantly the body isn't nearly thin and lean enough for Grant Gustin.

Your first two critiques are the main issues that I see. I could live with the mask thickness if they tone down the brightness on the fabric sections. The body doesn't bother me nearly as much. Given that the fit of the suit and likeness to GG are so much better than the other versions that have been released, I really hope they darken the fabric color on the final product.

Instant pre order for me!
Hope they do Arrow & Supergirl!
More members of team Flash would be great like Cisco and Killer Frost!

I'm not really a fan of the show but checking the toy and the set photos, it's refreshing to see someone design a suit with the knee breaks in it and non-leather fabric around the suit so the figure can actually articulate too!

Day 1 PO

Will likely come out the day the show ends its run, but who cares season 1 is currently the best season, and I'd dig having this on my shelf.

Day 1 PO

Will likely come out the day the show ends its run, but who cares season 1 is currently the best season, and I'd dig having this on my shelf.

Are you referring to the Flash or Arrow? This is Arrow?s final season, so maybe a figure will be revealed. The Flash could be going for a few more seasons. I would think this figure would release sooner.

Are you referring to the Flash or Arrow? This is Arrow?s final season, so maybe a figure will be revealed. The Flash could be going for a few more seasons. I would think this figure would release sooner.

I'm saying that by the time Hot Toys actually gets around to releasing this Flash, the show will probably have ended, unless Grant Gustin wants to stick around past an 8th season.

Back