Statue Prime 1: Alien Queen Wall Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kelvin Loke said:
Alien wall arts under blue lights

J3dEh6P.jpg

PKgAGhH.jpg

cpj03QU.jpg

bG1Lds5.jpg

GpZb03s.jpg

Also, this:

m6GCWcJ.jpg

tUCj6En.jpg

Prime 1 don't half pump out product at a fierce rate. This is alright, probably not something I'd buy. That dog wall mount looks good in that picture though.

The composition of the various sculpted elements looks nice, more artfully arranged than the warriors wall art. The egg on the left looks a tad wonky though, too much like a flower on top. Any word on the price?

Man, that is wicked. It?s actually a really nice way to present the Alien(s) life cycle. I dig it allot and the price is OK. Of course, I wish to see the Alien Queen P1 statue soon. But might even get both, depends on the Statues costs.

Prime 1 don't half pump out product at a fierce rate. This is alright, probably not something I'd buy. That dog wall mount looks good in that picture though.

Yes, now when I see the Dog Alien trophy head, I do like it allot. I actually like all of this heads. Was there not a Warrior Alien once as well?

Yes, now when I see the Dog Alien trophy head, I do like it allot. I actually like all of this heads. Was there not a Warrior Alien once as well?

Yeah, two big chaps (one open mouth, one closed) The Dog and the Warrior. But only the Big chaps have gone up for order. They are all just to stylised for me, but I do like them.

I guess I'm just one of the few that are really digging this. :dunno

I think the queen wall art is really nice, but I'm scared of hanging an $800 piece that weighs 15 lbs on a wall. I would have anxiety about it falling down and shattering to smithereens.

This piece looks awesome to me. I have what I thought was unusable space but have now figured a way to hang heavy stuff on it...I've added this to my ridiculous Prime 1 want list.

Yeah, it's my favorite. They go up on Ebay every once in a while. I love anything Giger.

Yeah, it's my favorite. They go up on Ebay every once in a while. I love anything Giger.

they do, but for around 5-6K from what I've seen in the past. It's a stunning piece. And I'm with you, I love anything Giger touched.

they do, but for around 5-6K from what I've seen in the past. It's a stunning piece. And I'm with you, I love anything Giger touched.

Wow, I didn't know they go for that amount. I got mine on eBay a long time ago for $800. What a bargain. I don't think twice about mine being hung on a wall so I definitely wouldn't think twice about doing the same with the Queen.
I watched your collection video. We like a lot of the same stuff, even metal.

Back