Statue Prime 1: The Predator - Assassin Predator 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Look at him in the back:

IJET7bH.jpg

ci3wmMj.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1: The Predator - Ultimate Predator 1:4

SMH. Couldn't have done a wolf or P2 elder instead? Hell I would take some comic versions. Ahab or dachande.

I'll get 2 of these to go with my 4 predadogs :thud:

Nice execution of a terrible looking Predator concept....

Surprised to see this considering how poorly the movie performed. That said, I would buy a 1:6 Ultimate/Super Predator figure were one to get produced.

This looks undersized, at 11 feet tall this abortion should be nearly 3 foot at 1:4.

Edit, saw a different angle and it dwarfs the Fugitive. Still a waste of resources lol

Last edited:

Easy pass.

Still, it is beautifully executed. If the movie just would not have sucked that hard. :slap

I don't like this Predator design in the least, nor the movie it came from. However, Prime 1 have done a really nice job with this for those who do like it. It looks better with it's mandibles closed.

Thanks for the pics Shoo (and others contributing).

That looks amazing (except for the base). Really high quality sculpting & art direction.

The closed mandible is the better of the 2 heads - and the fugitive head/spine is really well done too.

I've now watched the movie 4-5 times - still love the first hour (the "loonies" are just AWESOME characters and the escape & confrontation scenes are great), and have grown to put up with the rest (but still hate the rushed/sloppy/idiotic way it was put together). I'd still rather watch it than AVP-R any day.

No way I'd ever fork out the (likely) $1.4-$1.8k USD for this though (I settled on the 2 NECA figures :lol )

I hate the movie, but this statue starts to grow like hell on me. Damn! :D Great, great work as Heavy Metal Spike just said.

Green brains, hmmmmmm! :D

Oh dear - like others here (no names - Col) - I'm obviously reaching crisis point for isolation . . . :panic:

I would have caved and ordered this - the sculpt is just SOOOOOOOO good, and it's over 3-feet tall! (taller than the Cinemaquette P1) so it would have amazing presence.

However . . .

No way I'm forking out $1,000 USD for a "dog" statue I don't want.

Seriously PRIME1 - what WERE you thinking?!?!?!?

Just add another version half-way between the deluxe & the ultimate that drops the "dog", add on $300 (total $2,200 USD) for the alternate hand + "Fugitive" head - THEN I'd bite! :slap

Back