Statue PCS Street Fighter Chun-Li Swimsuit 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Collectors Group

Attachments

• pcssw.jpg
    pcssw.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 427
The first picture has vacation Chun Li finally getting back at all the SF turtles :D

As for the second option: Chun Li's Morrigan alternate costume is the only one with a heeled boot like that (unless that's an unfinished high heel). Very curious to see if that's what we're going to get.

SMQBQhJ.jpg

This image here just may have sold me on her (could be my third PCS Chun-Li). If they can get those eyes and bikini strap paint on point then I'm game.

Agqq6xt.jpg

I wonder if the turtle she's stepping on is a jab at some SF players' fighting styles :)

EDIT: I already made that joke. :slap

If the Morrigans face is as pretty as Chuns I'll probably bite. She's been my favorite capcom female since the original Marvel v Capcom games at the arcade.

Wow! I was going to wait on this one, but decided to ordered Red outfit yesterday. Glad I did.

Red is on WL. Glad I got one. Hope the blue Ex is still up next week.
Glad to see you are still collecting my friend.

On topic, how good a chance is the WL on this? How popular is this statue haven't followed much on PCS lately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My WL for the Morrigan EX converted but I missed the date to put my order in so I'm trying to go back to the list. Anyone know how I can do it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lUFh6G9.jpg

She's here!

xGFBwrX.jpg

Eyes are great (first thing to check on a PCS Chun-Li)

k875qg4.jpg

A bit small. Perhaps she'll go near the 1/6ths ;)

- Sculpt and pose are without peer. Favorite detail: the flip-flops lifting off of her heels!
- Paint detailing is great for such a complex outfit with such a tight register (hair stands out as a bit flat).
- She's small. 1/5 at best. On her toes and on a turtle and still only stands tall as PCS Poison in her heels.
- Very nice packaging from PCS. Felt more like getting a laptop than a statue.

Back