eBay advice?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this still happen if you say "no returns"? Honestly have not had many problems selling on ebay but I don't do it that often and I'm usually selling statues. I take a few precautions like not selling to "zero feedback" users, no returns, and only selling in the US. Not sure where you're located but I always have issues with international orders so I just flat out don't do it.

Depending on how they paid you, start a claim that way, i had a friend who used to be the scammer and finally got caught, even though kept telling him not to, he told me after a while paypal made it hard on him all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hear your problem i must have just been lucky so far, all above advice is good but also keep your ebay block list updated & i believe you can block by email/paypal names as well. if someone asks about a specific part again without an offer to buy it singly it might be better to decline/block rather than risk the loss.

Can't you add insurance to postage of the item value and if it is "damaged" you claim?

My advice would be to stick to the facebook groups to buy and sell. OSR BST, TOSCHE STATION, Are some of the best. I have a huge list of great groups. People ask for references from other members etc. Its safer and you dont suffer the ebay b.s. Feel free to message me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Depending on how they paid you, start a claim that way, i had a friend who used to be the scammer and finally got caught, even though kept telling him not to, he told me after a while paypal made it hard on him all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need new friends.

Back