Statue XM Studios Modern Thor statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was on XM Collectors Group. Hadn't noticed this one so I figure it's a new statue

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Thor statue 2019

Is that the Hulk? I must have 5 Hulks in that same exact pose..lol.

Looks like a modern Thor just by looking at the chainmail around his arms. Too bad ...I wanted a classic Simonson Thor statue.

And this has to be the 1/3 scale statue that was mentioned a while back.

Looks 1:4 judging from transformer next to it

Hmm ....I just find it curious that we were given a sneak peak of the 1/3 scale Thor statue concept (below), but no update pic for it.

We get an update pic of this Thor statue, but no sneak peak of it's concept previously.

attachment.php

Also thought since the 1/3 scale Magneto has a more elaborate base than the 1/3 Cap statue (below), then perhaps XM did redo the 1/3 scale Thor.

attachment.php

I could be wrong and this is an entirely new Thor statue ...but, meh, I already have a modern Thor statue in the SSC Breaker of Brimstone statue. So I'd pass on this modern Thor statue anyway.

Hmm ....I just find it curious that we were given a sneak peak of the 1/3 scale Thor statue concept (below), but no update pic for it.

We get an update pic of this Thor statue, but no sneak peak of it's concept previously.

attachment.php

Also thought since the 1/3 scale Magneto has a more elaborate base than the 1/3 Cap statue (below), then perhaps XM did redo the 1/3 scale Thor.

attachment.php

I could be wrong and this is an entirely new Thor statue ...but, meh, I already have a modern Thor statue in the SSC Breaker of Brimstone statue. So I'd pass on this modern Thor statue anyway.

SS did set the bar pretty high with their last modern Thor.

I quite like the 1:3 Cap and I don't like their 1:3 Thor at all. It's like their first effort unfortunately.

I quite like the 1:3 Cap and I don't like their 1:3 Thor at all. It's like their first effort unfortunately.

We haven't seen the 1/3 Thor yet. I don't think this is it. Rumor is it'll be shown Dec 7-8.

I liked this enough to secure a deposit on one. Love the modern look and detail of the wings on the helm. Double fisted Mj?lnor over the head giving the Destroyer a massive beat down looks great!

Back