Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures 5'' Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else get any of these? I dismissed them. Then on Force Friday I bought the Finn just to see what he was like. Ended up totally loving it. They're well sculpted, with crisp sculpts. Lots of articulation, too. So basically its just down to if you like the stylization or not. You get a LOT of figure for $10. He has a removable vest and bag too.

Well, after that I got Rey and Kylo. Really liked them... and then today I got the rest available. lol.

Enlight1575.jpg

Well they've also shown 3PO and Han so hopefully those get released at least. I'm definitely going to get Vader and Chewie.

I actually learned yesterday that they were out, so i'll be hunting for them today lol. I really like the looks and size. Hope this line will go far.

I actually kind of like these figures. They look way better than the Disney Store Toy Box figures. Floppy joints and qc issues on those.

I really like these. They almost remind me of Sigma Six figures. I'll appreciate from afar, as I've my hands full with stylized products, but I very much wish the line well.

Classic characters, then I might.... Vader and chewey are not enough

Remember the target audience. They've gotta launch the line with the current faces of the series. But given the cost, I think these are a great bridging collectible between parents and kids, and they're banking on that.

Saw them and thought they were well done. May grab Chewie, Vader and R2 and use the BB8 that R2 comes with for golf practice. If they go deeper in to the OT and PT, I may just start to collect them.

I definitely like the style better than the ToyBox figures. They're a little more on-model while having a stylized look. They are also MUCH sturdier feeling. It's funny, because we seem to have gotten "Wave 3" of the originally announced waves. Probably to capitalize on the TRoS. But, as mentioned above we're getting Han and Threepio. Plus, Jedi Luke has been announced as a Walmart Exclusive for this fall:

STAR-WARS-GALAXY-OF-ADVENTURES-5-INCH-Figure-Assortment-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Knight-oop-2.jpg
STAR-WARS-GALAXY-OF-ADVENTURES-5-INCH-Figure-Assortment-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Knight-in-pck.jpg

c652b19ca9ab5eb63116a0ac5a6f078c.jpg

I really like these. I'm a sucker for SW characters in an animated style. Surprisingly well articulated! I will get a few more when I get to them. Need the droid pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c652b19ca9ab5eb63116a0ac5a6f078c.jpg

I really like these. I'm a sucker for SW characters in an animated style. Surprisingly well articulated! I will get a few more when I get to them. Need the droid pack.

What stands are you using?

So far, my favorite is Vader, but i only have him, Kylo and the trooper.

Yeah, those stands look great. These seem to stay up well but it'd be nice to put them in more action poses.

I got the Tread Speeder vehicle yesterday. It's a lot of fun. Nicely detailed, and I like how they have room for another trooper to ride on the back. The blast-apart action feature works really well and is a nice nod to the speeders of old.

Enlight12.jpg
Enlight11.jpg

Yeah, I just picked up Vader, Kylo and Rey. These are a really nice surprise! I hope they keep making these for the forseeable future and that they make figs from all of the different mediums of Star Wars. How cool would Thrawn and Bane be in this style?

Agree with the sentiment. These are a lot of fun for a figure, and rather inexpensive compared to others (Figuarts, Black Series) so I grabbed the Vader and plan to grab the Luke Walmart exclusive once it's available.

Kinda funny to see the evolution, from Stikfas to Xevoz to Sigma Six to ... now this.

They were from 3 3/4 SW figures. I believe the first Clone Wars line.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if the 3 3/4 stands would fit. I never collected that scale before.

Managed to find Rey and Chewbacca, only missing Finn and the droids. And i guess that Walmart exclusive Luke isn't out yet.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if the 3 3/4 stands would fit. I never collected that scale before.

Managed to find Rey and Chewbacca, only missing Finn and the droids. And i guess that Walmart exclusive Luke isn't out yet.

Yeah, sadly the Luke is just "coming this fall"

Grabbed Kylo. I really like the sculpt on him. I can see myself picking up a specific selection of figures. But I'm not gonna go crazy with this line. I think the Disney Toy Box has more "character" with at least some of the sculpts. I like how some figures have like emotive open hand sculpts and such. Where as here its just your basic c grip to hold accessories. You know what I mean?

bN991ap.jpg

Back