NECA - Halloween III: Season of the Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread for these here so I figured they deserved one.

0226df73-e5a4-4e3a-94ee-cfa04a20712c.jpg

I wish this was an Ultimate release. I'm not a fan of clothing on items this small.

I'm super excited. Got the Night of the Creeps figure to go with them. :)

Do you think neca will give us ankle pivot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. I'm curious to how articulated these things will be. I mean, it look like the kid with the pumpkin costume can't even hold the bag correctly.lol I hope they at least fix that.

Good question. I'm curious to how articulated these things will be. I mean, it look like the kid with the pumpkin costume can't even hold the bag correctly.lol I hope they at least fix that.
They will probably be reusing the same body as the retro child Jason figure.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

These are pretty cool and I'll get them. A Tom Atkins Dr. Challis would be cool too. They've made a figure using Atkins' likeness previously so it could happen.

The crazy thing about this film, it 100% had nothing to do with Myers . It didn’t even reference him . It was like this movie was in an alternate universe :rotfl

Why did they even call it Halloween 3 :dunno

The crazy thing about this film, it 100% had nothing to do with Myers . It didn’t even reference him . It was like this movie was in an alternate universe :rotfl

Why did they even call it Halloween 3 :dunno

It was supposed to turn the franchise into a holiday-themed anthology. They were done with the Myers story... so they thought. lol.

It was supposed to turn the franchise into a holiday-themed anthology. They were done with the Myers story... so they thought. lol.

I would have loved that idea over what we got.

I remember opening night waiting for Myers to show up until the end credits lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I remember watching this on video as a kid and thinking "WTF". lol

It was literally impossible for me to even watch and enjoy the movie for what it was during that first watch because I kept waiting for Myers.lol

Last edited:
Back