• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(Massive cut for a fellow collector)WTS NEW Hot Toys Joker 2.0 Avengers Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottishCharm

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all,
Listing a couple of figures up for sale. Strictly on a first come first served basis. The figures have been listed on Facegroup groups as well so my sincere apologies while someone goes ahead and makes the payment whilst you are trying to negotiate.
shipped to the lower 48. Feel free to ask for any queries or photos.

Hot toys iron spider - Sold
Sealed in the shipper

Hot Toys Loki Avengers - Gone
Immaculate. No brown shipper.

Hot Toys Joker DX11 2.0 - Sold
The figure is Brand new and never been displayed. The Brown shipper is included and has labels on it. I will ship the figure double boxed via USPS priority
shipped to the lower 48. Ask for more photos.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: WTS NEW Hot Toys Mark 6 DC Mark 47 homecoming

I'm interested in the Mark 47. Do you ship to Canada?

My apologies and thank you for letting me know. I will send a PM oncw I'm ready to pay.

My sincere apologies if I did not follow some unknown protocol. That said, you had asked me for a better price or if the price I listed was negotiable. The other gent in the meantime, just went ahead and paid what I had asked for.
P.S. I usually list them on my FB groups as well. So if someone gets in touch and promptly pays, it's gone.

Back