Chronicle Collectibles distributing EFX Mandalorian Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, good luck with that.

I'm honestly so disappointed in the state of Star Wars replicas. I wish it could be certain that something announced will actually be delivered. I'm not overly fond of Hasbro's replicas, but it's getting to a point where I think I'd be more excited if they announced something like this since it'll actually make it to collectors.

Yeah, it's hard to distribute something that will never be made...

I've never even heard of Chronicle Collectibles. So for me, this is a company I've never heard of, selling something I doubt will ever be made (except maybe for the prototype).

I've never even heard of Chronicle Collectibles. So for me, this is a company I've never heard of, selling something I doubt will ever be made (except maybe for the prototype).

They?ve been around for a while

They?ve been around for a while

Yeah, they’re one of the top 10 known companies in this Collectables sphere.

They’re better known for their Jurassic Park pieces, and other sci-fi movie props replicas.

But I’m not sure if they’ve ever done any Star Wars pieces before.

I have their King Conan & faux-bronze T-Rex statues. Great pieces.

But to be fair, I'm wondering if their partnership with Efx might be more on the distribution side of things. Which is kinda weird, b/c SS distributes some of their stuff too. Either way, 1 thing I can tell you for sure is that they at least have better customer service than Efx.

I have heard that Chronicle will be producing it themselves, with eFx letting them use their license.

I have heard that Chronicle will be producing it themselves, with eFx letting them use their license.

That's the first time I've heard that. These two quotes from the reveal AND actual description on Chronicles website should clear that rumor up.

Recently announced by EFX Collectibles, they will be producing a 1/1 scale replica from the Disney+ series The Mandalorian. Chronicle Collectibles will be partnered with them and will be the official US retailer for this replica helmet.

Utilizing the original molds that were used to make the screen-used prop, EFX?s engineers, model-makers and artists have produced a faithful recreation of this new prop replica helmet.

It's a 100% EFX helmet.

Must have misread Then, cant?t find/remember where I read that.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Anovos is also doing a Mando helmet which is *supposed* to ship sometime soon and it?s wearable. I might go with that since it seems EFX has an even worse track record than Anovos. Someone correct me if I?m wrong.

Anovos is also doing a Mando helmet which is *supposed* to ship sometime soon...

Laugh GIF.gif

Haha well *IF* Anovos follows through and produces the Mando helmet soon and ships it out upon purchase, I?m down. But I also don?t have much faith in them lol

Back