Premium Format Sideshow Cyclops PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
photo by Bmutha

Attachments

• cy.jpg
    cy.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Cyclops PF 2019

Its gonna get a lot of hate till its release. But im all for it. Maybe not day1 PO but still lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Interesting the base is not matching to other X-Men releases... Pose similar to the 2017 wolverine

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Radd Titan upload a video, and looks ok

sideshow_cyclops_1125x682_previewbanner_300725_cyclopspf2.jpg
The piece will also come with two portraits and three visors that can interchange between both portraits. Measurements: 17”H x 13”D X 10”W.

This is another one that looks like he's leaning but probably isn't. It's growing on me and I'm very curious to see the other sculpts.

Super stoked for this! Can't wait to see more pics!

attachment.php

Just this pic from Bmutha ...I already like what I see.

Interesting the base is not matching to other X-Men releases... Pose similar to the 2017 wolverine

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Pose definitely looks similar. I want a cyclops on danger room or sentinel base, will fit in nicely with the others. Why oh why ss went with this base

Radd Titan upload a video, and looks ok

This is the best view of this new Cyclops PF so far. But I was really hoping for more pics from NYCC. Where are the pics?

Utter disappointment for me personally. I love Jim Lee's art but absolutely HATE his costume designs. I was so hoping for a Byrne or Cassaday based Cyclops. We already have a Lee PF. No need for another one.

Please make another with danger room base. Everything in that base so far is superb

I wanna know what makes the sculptor think that anyone ever stands like that with their back foot half off the ground and not firmly planted.

Tough crowd, this is getting trashed on the other forum too

It's cool ...others will have different opinions. I like it ...so far. I would still get it even if others don't like it.

I'm not feeling this at all and Cyclops is my favorite X-Men character; it also looks like he is leaning at a horrible angle. WTH is up with the base? They are making an amazing Sentinel theme and then they decide to go hard left and go with a snow base?
I'll hold out judgement until I see more, but at this point it is a pass.

I'm not feeling this at all and Cyclops is my favorite X-Men character; it also looks like he is leaning at a horrible angle. WTH is up with the base? They are making an amazing Sentinel theme and then they decide to go hard left and go with a snow base?
I'll hold out judgement until I see more, but at this point it is a pass.

I guess Sideshow are expecting collectors to pair him up with their Jean Grey.

Though one would had hoped they would’ve been aware of the negative reaction to Jean Grey’s base (relative to the rest of the line) before making their decision on Cyclops.

Back