1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

In anticipation to the first-ever live action Star Wars series, Hot Toys is excited to announce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the title character, the Mandalorian.

The highly-accurate collectible figure features meticulously crafted helmet and armor pieces, finely tailored outfit, beautifully applied weathering effects, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, accessories to set up a diorama base including a battle damaged Stormtrooper helmet, a flag, spears and desert-themed figure base.

This Mandalorian collectible figure will surely become a treasured piece to add to your collection.

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #TheMandalorian

737e40118acb5adf4709b17f0dac3371.jpg

IMG_3494.JPG
IMG_3495.JPGIMG_3492.JPGIMG_3507.JPGIMG_3506.JPGIMG_3505.JPGIMG_3504.JPGIMG_3503.JPGIMG_3502.JPGIMG_3501.JPGIMG_3500.JPGIMG_3499.JPGIMG_3498.JPGIMG_3497.JPGIMG_3496.JPG

Taken off FB. Credits to Kodzilla.

IMG_3467.JPG
IMG_3466.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 The Mandalorian

Wow.... just simply *** WOW!

:panic: , and that IG-11 too :horror

Looks like they may have some ROS figures there also?

Yup I definitely need that Mandalorian. The proportions on IG-11 are looking a bit odd to me though in figure form, with that really short torso compared to IG-88's, so not sure about him yet.

This one I like. Not sure about the IG 88 knockoff. Would have thought they learned their lesson with that snowtrooper design.

I cannot shake this inexplicable feeling that The Mandalorian is actually Boba Fett.

I cannot shake this inexplicable feeling that The Mandalorian is actually Boba Fett.

I’m dying on that grenade that he is too because I just can’t accept the fact that they would totally knock off a character they already own. Tell anybody any description Disney has given about him or show a non major SW fan the trailer and they’ll all say it’s Boba:lol

Hoping that's an HT 3PO... and not from the ST.

Anyway, happy Mando is getting made.

IG's tiny... no go for IG-88 stand in.

Last edited:

Definite purchase for me. Wonder if they'll make an upgraded armor version

Back