• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE LOT of Statue Sideshow, Weta, Mondo, and Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
for a faster response please contact me if you have any questions through my email
[email protected]

All prices are shipped in the USA and I cover the PayPal fees
Up for sale
1. $400 Power Girl Exclusive Sideshow premium format
1. $400 sealed ESB Han Solo Exclusive Sideshow Premium format (no number on the bottom, could be an artist proof or production proof.)
1. $380 Marvel Storm Sideshow premium format
1. $300 Catwoman Exclusive Sideshow premium format
1. $100 Spider Gwen Mondo statue
1. $350 sealed Gandolf & Shadowfax Sideshow Weta statue
1. $400 Frodo and Samwise Mordor Sideshow premium format (contains Sams exclusive head sculpt, Sams sword book off but is included)
1. $300 1/6 scale Sherlock 221b Diorama door
1. $60 Arwen Sideshow weta statue
1. $100 Galadrial Sideshow weta statue
1. $80 Batwoman DC Collectibles cover girls statue
1. $30 Kili the dwarf The Hobbit Gentle Giant mini bust
1. $25 Starbuck Battlestar Galactica mini bust Diamond select
1. $330 Daenerys and Drogon Statue Game of Thrones (large 1st edition)

IMG_2820.jpg

I'd take Catwoman PF for $275 if she's still available

interested in Han. Can you open it up to make sure no damage and that it has the exclusive piece?

interested in Han. Can you open it up to make sure no damage and that it has the exclusive piece?

If it were me I?d require some sort of deposit or something before opening a sealed statue. While I personally think it?s crazy some people like sealed pieces and opening it will devalue it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were me I?d require some sort of deposit or something before opening a sealed statue. While I personally think it?s crazy some people like sealed pieces and opening it will devalue it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do that if he wants.

Back