SPECUALITON: Fallen Order figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a shot to the dark, but since HT did make some troopers from Battlefront game, i wonder if they were keen to make something from Fallen Order, which is after long long years a first new and story driven game from Star Wars universe.

I'm saying Sith Inquisitor, please!

71080470_2451701494946917_3054739057704697856_n.jpg

They did not make figures from Battlefront 2. I think they will wait and see how the game performs. I didn’t really look into the game but I heard it is single player and fairly linear.

For sure, but the longevity of a video game is what makes other products like figures sell. Given a HT figure takes an average of a year to be released from PO, they for sure will look at that if they are to go after the game license. I think I'm going to get the trooper figs from Black Series.

They did not make figures from Battlefront 2. I think they will wait and see how the game performs. I didn’t really look into the game but I heard it is single player and fairly linear.

I would've loved to own a Hot Toys Iden Versio figure. Sucks they never followed through with one.

Bumping this one after completing the game. Hands down one of the best Star Wars stories out there. 10/10. With a second game seemingly on the way I'd love Hot Toys to make a Cal Kestis and BD-1 figure. Hopefully, those amazing Purge Troopers make a re-appearance.

I'd buy a Merrin and a Second Sister figure in a heartbeat. Cal's fine too.

Either way, might as well get Battlefront 2 while we're at it. So much untapped potential.

I'd buy a Merrin and a Second Sister figure in a heartbeat. Cal's fine too.

Either way, might as well get Battlefront 2 while we're at it. So much untapped potential.

Second Sister would be a definite buy as well as at least one Purge Trooper.

I didn?t love the game, it was ok but the designs were great and I?m honestly surprised HT didn?t get aboard the hype train for it.

A Second Sister would be awesome. She's gotta include mask and unmasked heads. Trilla had great looking sadistic facial expressions. But if we get her, we definitely need a Purge Stormtrooper to flank her.

I wouldn't buy Cal in a heartbeat like the Second Sister, but would still be a cool figure to see. Could even include multiple blade colors and a single and double Lightsaber hilt, in the spirit of the game's customization options.

If Hot Toys went even further and dabbled in Battlefront II, I'd absolutely want Iden in her Inferno Squad pilot gear.

I'm glad you are of the same opinion. The game is full of interesting characters with cool designs.

wanted_poster.jpg

I'm glad you are of the same opinion. The game is full of interesting characters with cool designs.

The only thing I disagree with in this list is "Inferno Squad Trooper". All 3 of the members we see on screen look distinctly different. I'd much rather have three releases with different headsculpts :D

I love the game and characters.

Really a shame there aren’t figures for it.

I’ve bought a good number of the Black Series releases instead to army build.

I would’ve hoped there might be a chance at a Purge Trooper since Hot Toys was working on an Airborne Clone, but even that’s MIA.

What timing for this thread to pop up again as just today I received my replica Cal Kestis Fallen Order life-size lightsaber.

Inquisitors would be a welcome addition to the Hot Toys range, but to be honest, I'd rather see them (and more) from the Rebels series than the game (although both would be perfect). Aside from the core Rebels cast and inquisitors, a Rebels line could give us a Hot Toys Thrawn and a Macquarie concept design Vader.

What timing for this thread to pop up again as just today I received my replica Cal Kestis Fallen Order life-size lightsaber.

Inquisitors would be a welcome addition to the Hot Toys range, but to be honest, I'd rather see them (and more) from the Rebels series than the game (although both would be perfect). Aside from the core Rebels cast and inquisitors, a Rebels line could give us a Hot Toys Thrawn and a Macquarie concept design Vader.

And another Maul of course. Doubt they would do Vader in the Macquarie style though, and instead just make him look like ANH/Rogue One Vader.

And another Maul of course. Doubt they would do Vader in the Macquarie style though, and instead just make him look like ANH/Rogue One Vader.

You're probably right, but man a proper Macquarie Vader would be amazing.

My original intention with the Solo Maul was to see if I could convert it to a Rebels final dual Maul. But damn did it turn out nice.

You're probably right, but man a proper Macquarie Vader would be amazing.

My original intention with the Solo Maul was to see if I could convert it to a Rebels final dual Maul. But damn did it turn out nice.

I remember Sideshow were going to make a 1/6 McQuarrie Vader a few years ago but seems to have been canned.

Oh cool another ?speculation? thread.
Look how long people have been ?speculating? about a Hot Toys Logan figure.
They?re still over there...waiting.

Oh cool another ?speculation? thread.
Look how long people have been ?speculating? about a Hot Toys Logan figure.
They?re still over there...waiting.

If anybody is entitled to have his speculation thread, it is me. I'm known for summoning Director Krennic from HT :lecture:lol Thanks for your care tho.

Back