Statue Infinity: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Infinity Studio 开天工作室‎]
?Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there??

New license working in progress ![/QUOTE]

EoBIHoH.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Infinity: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) License

Will see more joker of for sure after this movie

Looking forward to this, infinity could do some epic things with the licence

After seeing this movie, I definitely need a collectible of this guy. An instant classic. If a statue isn't made, I might opt for a 1/6 figure.

Side note, if you haven't seen the movie yet, go see it ASAP.

After seeing this movie, I definitely need a collectible of this guy. An instant classic. If a statue isn't made, I might opt for a 1/6 figure.

Side note, if you haven't seen the movie yet, go see it ASAP.

I’m like one of the bare handful of people who didn’t like the film. And it usually takes quite a bit for me to dislike a movie.

Prior to going in I had thought I was prepared for what we were going to get. And I’m not someone who only likes fast paced movies, as I usually don’t mind the slow burn in tv shows and most movies, but here I was kind of bored (outside of the last 20 minutes, I kept on checking the time). I even liked Ad Astra, and that’s a movie that the majority of the audience found extremely boring, but I guess this Joker film just wasn’t for me.

I’m like one of the bare handful of people who didn’t like the film. And it usually takes quite a bit for me to dislike a movie.

Prior to going in I had thought I was prepared for what we were going to get. And I’m not someone who only likes fast paced movies, as I usually don’t mind the slow burn in tv shows and most movies, but here I was kind of bored (outside of the last 20 minutes, I kept on checking the time). I even liked Ad Astra, and that’s a movie that the majority of the audience found extremely boring, but I guess this Joker film just wasn’t for me.

That's ok man, movies are subjective and not everybody will like them. The Godfather is considered one of the best movies of all time (my personal favourite) and there are people who think it's boring.

I found the Joker to really focus on Arthur Fleck's character and his development, which I found quite fascinating as Joaquin's performance was amazing, but to someone who doesn't care much for a character study they may find it boring. It's slow burning for sure, but I think most people will end up liking this film.

I may pick a Phoenix Joker i loved the movie. Heaths Joker is 100% i am waiting to see what prime 1 will offer and hope popcultcha will stock it.

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 Collectors Community said:
Teaser for what to expect soon. How many can u recognize ?

nVSzYZ8.jpg

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
#WF2020 Shanghai# [Infinity Studio E4-A06 Exhibition Intellgence (5)]
Infinity Studio Design Series,
10.3-10.4, Shanghai New International Exhibition Center, waiting for you.

Zt9o6sY.jpg

You can see Phoenix's back in the background of this pic. Looks like it's going to be a life-size bust.

Zql8pU3.jpg

Yup, will never get a life-size bust either. Love admiring from afar, tho.

I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize that its a ****ing comedy - Joker #infinitystudio #joker #joaquinphoenix Infinity Studio 开天工作室
#dccomics #warnerbros

cZMmogD.jpg

It's phenomenal. Again, I have no interest in full scale or half scale busts, unless you live in a big house and have a movie room where these things won't look creepy, whoever gets this has an absolute winner.

I'm all in as it is on the 1/3, hoping they show more of that!

Back