Tell us some useless fact, talent or info about yourself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
Time again for another human interest post from xipo.

Lets get to know the community better.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I like guns, ana#l sex, alcohol, LSD, toys, Collectibles, the bible, god, and humor. But i strive to be better. I also lift weights.

Enough for ya?

Talent? Humor!

OSCORP! (why am i back i dunno, still fighting the demons)

I am very fond of semolina, sago, tapioca and rice pudding - all the school dinner puddings most people do not like. Especially when with canned prunes.

After using a blade shaver all my life yesterday I went out and bought an electric shaver.

I like guns, ana#l sex, alcohol, LSD, toys, Collectibles, the bible, god, and humor. But i strive to be better. I also lift weights.

Enough for ya?

Talent? Humor!

OSCORP! (why am i back i dunno, still fighting the demons)

You were banned. Now you're PM'ing little pig bigotry to your old flames with your other sock account? That's dedication. I'll never let people talk **** about concentration camp guards again. You've taught me that people like that really do care.

This will end well, I'm sure. :monkey1

QfYydye.gif

Am non-Korean, but listen to a Korean hip-hop group called Epik High.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will spend my money in Disney parks but won?t buy a single merchandise from your regular disney store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drummer
Teacher Assistant in College for Ballroom Dance
Published Poet back in High School. Some Poetry magazine. I won a 150.00 for it and it was not even suppose to be taken seriously. :lol

Back