Statue Prime 1 Studio - DOOM: Eternal - Doom Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From the Doom Slayer's Club website:

DE_Prime1_HERO_1920x870.jpg

Few privileges feel so good as getting to see something amazing while it's still in the works. For members of the Slayers Club, we're sharing that privilege with you today!

Prime 1 Studios, purveyors of some truly incredible licensed collectibles, teased back in May that they're working on a little something special for DOOM Eternal. Those familiar with Prime 1's work know these folks go big for their collectibles and don't skimp on the details, so you can imagine how excited to we are to see them lend their talents to immortalizing the one and only DOOM Slayer.

The team at Prime 1 has been hard at work since the announcement but after a little giddy begging on our part, they took some time to show us a few images of the 3D render in progress. And, because we're terrible at keeping secrets, you get a sneak peek as well!

DE_Prime1_in-body_3.jpg

As we said, Prime 1 Studios goes HARD. Just soak in the utter detail of this lad ? the pile of skulls, the downed Pinky and of course, the big man himself in full his Praetor Suit-ed majesty. Did we mention this thing hasn't even been painted yet?

Prime 1's keeping the final product a surprise, but we do know the statue comes with interchangeable parts (that's right, you can change the loadout of this beast) and pre-orders go live later this year. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Slayers Club and Prime 1 Studios for more info and don't forget to blink every so often while looking at that teaser.

Yes! Prime 1 will most likely ace a gruesome base for this one (just hope the footprint isn't too big). Fingers crossed for 2016 Praetor switch-outs.

I absolutely love DOOM ever since was just a little kid, 10 or something. But a statue from Prime 1 would definitely going to exterminate my wallet lol.

Damn this could be amazing. 1/3 will be way too big for me though and I doubt they'll do 1/4.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

For those of you who can't wait for this, the just-released $22 McFarlane 7" figure is hella awesome, and a must get for any Doom fan.

PdidKoOh.jpg

0Xtr81fh.jpg

cMEFtJIh.jpg

Love a lot of their work, but 1/3 is just too much real estate for me.

Be cool to see how it turns out, though.

Wow. That?s an awesome looking piece....I might be tempted to getting it to go with the CE helmet and other Doom collectibles I have.

Love the games, but glad I don't feel the need to buy this one. It is however on heck of an awesome statue!

I think the lava could be done better, everything else is Ace though.

Such an awesome piece. Not sure if i would display him with the Crucible or Super Shotgun....Crucible looks pretty damn imposing...

Back