Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
- The Investigator -

ba1abKE.jpg

jPFTIRl.jpg

DyjR3JY.jpg

MEdUiNX.jpg

j7fNIBT.jpg

cbEhQVe.jpg

nQwgqSP.jpg

eLZzoZv.jpg

E7hCpYd.jpg

xSKJtJl.jpg

WdgBh76.jpg

RvrthWm.jpg

RMAaRRh.jpg

IYamomP.jpg

aC4Krci.jpg

gzYvH5q.jpg

FxHWBWp.jpg

a0GlEcT.jpg

ZiQzQ5u.jpg

wM***JK.jpg

I2XmQRn.jpg

o2ldtmL.jpg

Ln65cDJ.jpg

Ff50Zv4.jpg

g1TbQUt.jpg

58bkuND.jpg

OH MY! Its more beautiful than i ever could have imagined! Instant preorder!!!

OH MY! Its more beautiful than i ever could have imagined! Instant preorder!!!

Thanks for your constant support on this release! Please be sure to share around, more info will come soon.

Thanks for your constant support on this release! Please be sure to share around, more info will come soon.
Of course! You guys have really outdone yourselves this time! The wait was killer but im sure every one will be syked to see just how amazing this figure turned out! I link the pics/info on reddit and I'll link the thread as well! Thank you again!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Even though I have no connection to this game and will likely pass on the figure, I must say this is some beautiful looking word. Everything from the sculpt to the stand and accessories is stunning work. A true competitor to Hot Toys in my opinion. Hope you can keep it up and I look forward to future releases! Also love how reasonably priced your figures seem to be.

They both look amazing! I love that the 'android transformation' head is included, although we don't see it too much in game, it's one of the more fun aspects so it will be really nice to have that as an option. It looks awesome! Instant pre-order for both.

Wonder how the production is coming along, heard the pre-orders sold out! Can we get a picture of the box? Or the box art?

FYI pre-orders are back up on sites, if you missed out looks like you have a second chance.

Any updates on this figure? I know he's not released yet but do we have any more pics of this guy or any other news?

Any updates on this figure? I know he's not released yet but do we have any more pics of this guy or any other news?

The figure is delayed until summer because of the pandemic, some changes are being made to it and we'll give an update when we have more to show. :wink1:

The figure is delayed until summer because of the pandemic, some changes are being made to it and we'll give an update when we have more to show. :wink1:

Ahh great to hear! Looking forward to this figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about updates to the mysterious cowboy figure that shall not be specifically named? Been waiting for him for over a year.

Back