1/6 Col. Dietrich custom - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi again... as promised its week three and Custom #3 is the thread title's namesake...

COL. HERMAN DIETRICH

I think I might have picked a bad time to post my previous new figures as the last couple weeks the site here has had its share of problems, but its looking more stable so far. I think there's a very old thread on Dietrich but the site issues seem to have affected my ability to run searches so please pardon the new thread.

Wor-Gar's DIETRICH.jpg

wunderbar!

You keep searching for better parts and it shows.

hope to see one day a groupephoto of all your 007 and indy figures

Wow, awesome work Wor-Gar. I could tell immediately who it was supposed to be and the pose is perfect.

Awesome! He looks great, well done.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That looks spectacular Wor-Gar. The suit and pose look dead on. Great job.

Excellent rendition. You also managed to find the perfect head sculpt.

wunderbar!

You keep searching for better parts and it shows.

hope to see one day a groupephoto of all your 007 and indy figures

That would be quite a group photo... :)

Awesome work, Wor!

He looks awesome.

And Herr Gobler, i want plenty of protection.....
Nice one! Keep em' coming.

Nice one. Dead on, is that a Lundgren sculpt?

My most sincere THANK YOU to you all! :bow

That head sculpt is not Lundgren though it does kind of look like him. It's DiD Tony Ceremonial Guard with repainted blond hair and a slightly widened jawline. It was the closest I could find to Wolf Kahler. The rest of the outfit was built from many pieces, some like the pants go all the way back to my original figure made in 2000.... yes, those pants are from 19 years ago. Believe it or not, I haven't been able to find a better pair in all that time -- and I've bought about 10 or more various pairs over the years.

Hoping you all will like my next figure -- Custom Figure #4 -- soon to be posted...

Great to see and beautiful work, Wor. :clap

I really need to get on my Dietrich which I've had sitting for years (along with maybe five other ROTLA customs) while SW consumed my customs time. I was making a custom jacket, holster and everything so it got a bit bogged down.

Thank you, gentlemen! :bow

Yeah, I've had all these recent customs in varying states for years and years -- been building and rebuilding Dietrich ever since 2000, which was the year I broke into this hobby by bashing a Toht and Dietrich from available German gear at the time. Remember 21st Century figures? Times, and needs, were simpler then though. :lol

That is one of the BEST made and detail figure of this character I have ever seen, in particular the fit and tailoring look of the tropical tunic and the great looking and to scale shirt and tie wich is superb, other particular screen accurate detail like his tropical web-belt pull down by the weight of the Luger holster. Magnificent work.

That is one of the BEST made and detail figure of this character I have ever seen, in particular the fit and tailoring look of the tropical tunic and the great looking and to scale shirt and tie wich is superb, other particular screen accurate detail like his tropical web-belt pull down by the weight of the Luger holster. Magnificent work.

Thank you so much! That is truly wonderful and encouraging to hear.

Back