Statue Sideshow: Black Cat - Mark Brooks Artist Series Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125_previewbanner_300704_BlackCat.jpg

The boardie's name and avatar is what makes this thread the bestest.

Not...sexy enough?

I don't know. What I do know(from 33 years of collecting comics) is that Felicia oozes sex appeal. She is Catwoman x 5, in that regard.

And this statue, whether it's the pose, or the outfit sculpt is not exactly screaming 'buy me.'

Slightly disappointing ex, although it's playful in that you can imagine a naked Peter Parker chasing after her :rotfl

But yes I agree it needs more sex appeal. Obviously it's light years ahead of their previous one, but they've still sideshowified it and I'm not a fan of the choker

Definitely a ho-hum release. With the lack of cleavage and the toned-down nature of Felicia's sexuality, I wonder how much Disney played a role in this statue.

They've changed Black Cat's outfit a few years ago(and the way the artists draw her), and even changing her back to her old costume recently, you can still tell the artists are restricted in how they depict her.

Same with the PS4 Spider-man game.

What I would give for an AH! Black Cat statue in 2019...

Oh well.

Definitely a ho-hum release. With the lack of cleavage and the toned-down nature of Felicia's sexuality, I wonder how much Disney played a role in this statue.

They've changed Black Cat's outfit a few years ago(and the way the artists draw her), and even changing her back to her old costume recently, you can still tell the artists are restricted in how they depict her.

Same with the PS4 Spider-man game.

What I would give for an AH! Black Cat statue in 2019...

Oh well.

You're right, everything too progressive and PC nowadways (this coming from a lefty liberal too!)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but did anyone get a ship notice for this? I PO'd the exclusive and got a "Now Available" email with it included as one of the items.

Haven't ordered this. Still on the fence ...so not sure. It looks great and all ....but I'd love a 1/4 scale Black Cat.

I have the 1/5th scale Spider-Gwen and a 1/5th J. Scott Campbell Spider-Man piece so the smaller size works out well for me.

I really didn't care for the previous 1/4 PF Black Cat they did, but this one looks great.

The original PF on the safe is a masterpiece. Anyone that wants the cleavage it?s there. This one looks great as with most all other collectors at 1:4 I?d be interested.

Back