Ace Toyz "Mighty Hero" Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mosetter27

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I did a search and it didn't come up a thread for this. so I apologize if this isn't the right place if so please point me into the right direction.

anyway, is there a thread to discuss the Ace Toyz Might Heros (MMPR) figures? I'm still relatively new to collecting and I would love to get these to add to my shelf with my DreamEX TMNT to represent my childhood.

I haven't seen a thread for them. I totally forgot about them after seeing the preorder go up for them a while back.

I think I saw a thread for them a long time back.

Ive had them on pre-order since early last year. They were supposed to be released in January, but the date keeps getting pushed back. Made some custom stands in prep for their arrival, but god knows if they are ever going to actually come out.

Every month or so I message the company to try and get an update, and every month they tell me that there has been another delay.

They have been very quiet since the initial announcement. I hope a proper company will pick up the license soon.
I imagine there are some difficulties releasing them being any non license release will be attacked by both Saban, now Hasbro and Toei

The thread was taken down because no 3rd party 1/6 scale figures or unlicensed figure are supposed to be advertised. Check out their facebook. It's supposed to come out this year.

There’s currently a thread a few spaces up for the ACME toys evil clown, which is an unofficial unlicensed IT figure.

The board went through a few changes and it seems they're allowing it now. They shouldn't have deleted all of those posts but they did because someone was getting trigger happy.

The board went through a few changes and it seems they're allowing it now. They shouldn't have deleted all of those posts but they did because someone was getting trigger happy.

gotcha.. I want to say my bad I went back and re-read what I responded back to you and it came off, ****-ish. which wasn't my intention.

Soooo. It seems these are coming after all. I for one am pretty stoke. My wallets not but I am!

I wouldn't mind picking up the green and white rangers but will wait to see how they turn out.

Still can’t quite decipher when these are going to release but it would seem that the box set of 5 with the combined weapon will come first and then be followed by Green and White in March along with individual orders of the original Rangers.

So I’m just sitting on 700 quid, afraid to buy anything else in case I suddenly have to fulfil my PO and find myself short.

Still can’t quite decipher when these are going to release but it would seem that the box set of 5 with the combined weapon will come first and then be followed by Green and White in March along with individual orders of the original Rangers.

So I’m just sitting on 700 quid, afraid to buy anything else in case I suddenly have to fulfil my PO and find myself short.

I think I saw TNS shared a pic that it was released.

1st batch has arrived in small quantities so I’m lucky enough to be getting the set of 5 sent out very soon but I’ll have to wait till March for the rest. Probably best as it splits up the payments.

I have an order with EKIA... they said they're expecting the 5 plus Green very soon.. then white and individual rangers in March.

Here's the old thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186204

Crazy it's been two years!

I did not like the look of the suits in the initial pre-order photos, but they are looking a lot better in the in-hand shots.

Here's one from Justin's Collection on Facebook:

84332807_3208753429136784_2607085766177718272_n.jpg

These really need some custom head sculpts.

Got my 6 shipped!

Can't believe its been 2 years since I submitted my pre-order.

Has anyone here PO the full set from a US site like Ekia Hobbies? Do they have any more available for the first release?

Back