Infinity studios Jungle hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's confirmation and a few WIP images of Infinity studios up and coming Predator.

Check out the special guest on the base!!

JB5B9Lq.jpg

gjWBUKF.jpg

HK07tuF.jpg

Just when I was about to hit the preorder button on Prime 1...now I gotta see this complete!

Yeah, it definitely makes sense to wait and see this one in full first. It's almost as if they planned that given the timing... Almost. :wink1:

Which exact scene are they trying to portray here?
It would have been cool if they gave him that creepy menacing face that he did to Arnold a lot

Which exact scene are they trying to portray here?
It would have been cool if they gave him that creepy menacing face that he did to Arnold a lot

They need to add Arnie's tactical vest, add a lot of dirt & mud, hair needs restarting so it doesn't look like he just got out of the shower and Pred wore Bio in the whole scene.

Not doing it for me, at all.

What happened to make the statue companies suddenly FLOOD the market with predators and aliens?

Are we sure they are trying to recreate any particular scene? Their P2 wasn't from a specific scene was it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Are we sure they are trying to recreate any particular scene? Their P2 wasn't from a specific scene was it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Unclear. It looks like it could be the end counterweight scene, but the Pred didnt have his shoulder armor on.

Unclear. It looks like it could be the end counterweight scene, but the Pred didnt have his shoulder armor on.

Probably an adaptation like the P2 (which is an "imagined" scene at some point during the penthouse battle).

They'd have to shelve the shoulder armour though - so - :dunno

Probably an adaptation like the P2 (which is an "imagined" scene at some point during the penthouse battle).

They'd have to shelve the shoulder armour though - so - :dunno

I quite like how they did their P2 from part of the movie we didn't actually see, but can imagine occurred. Whether this one is fully accurate to the end battle, or an amalgamation is fine by me so long as the sculpt is accurate.

You got to be kidding me, now we get all the predators lol! This could be sick!

I thought it looked like it was the scene when Arnie had made the trap and was yelling out ?Kill me, do it now?

Back