Your IP Address Has Been Blocked

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedarkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

It seems every other time I login to this website, I get the message that my IP address has been blocked by the administrators, but it's not a constant thing. I've sent them messages but not gotten a reply.

Has anyone else had this problem?

get this when i search for anything......connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

Ever since about two weeks ago, everything has gone to ****. Its been pretty obvious that people that manage this place dont much care anymore but when people are still paying for premium memberships, this shouldnt be going on.

My entire sales thread is broken. Cant upload pictures, cant use spoiler tags to hide pictures and stop massive amounts of unwanted scrolling, huge loading times on the website, unreal.

Would be nice to hear whats going on from somebody that is a mod.

Yes, since the migration, I can’t search anything and the homepage is slow as hell to load. Many special characters like ‘ are replaced by ASCII text too.

Just to add:

Let’s not be too harsh on Dave. You have to remember that he lost his sponsoring from Sideshow, so things must be tough and I’m sure the migration was probably due to financial reasons, so let’s say what’s wrong in the hope it can be fixed, but let’s also thank him for keeping this board alive!

Last edited:
Well, when I use my computer at work, I don't get the blocked IP address. I get database errors. Who knows what's going on, but from seeing some of the other threads, they may have been hacked.

Hey Guys,

It seems every other time I login to this website, I get the message that my IP address has been blocked by the administrators, but it's not a constant thing. I've sent them messages but not gotten a reply.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have the same problem!

I just got on and mine said my ip address has been banned by the site administrator. I sent a couple of messages hopefully this gets fixed. As it is I'm able to get on now and post this

The ISP issue may be related to VPN if your using one.

But yeah this place is a mess.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Search and previous posts are still out. The "Premium Freak" I have over to the left entitles me to be a bit crabby about the continued outages.

Back