1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Peter Parker has come back with more action scenes in Spider-Man: Far From Home to blow audiences? minds! With a crazy whirlwind of imagery created by holographic techniques and projector drones, the thrilling battle between Spider-Man and Mysterio has been marked as one of the favorite sequence by audience.

Inspired by the scenes with Spider-Man donning his homemade suit swinging away from Mysterio in the ultimate illusion, Hot Toys is very excited today to present the 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version) collectible figure based on Spider-Man?s newest adventure.

Made with meticulous craftsmanship, the collectible figure includes a masked head sculpt with 3 sets of interchangeable eyepieces for making a variety of facial expressions, a highly flexible specialized body for posing, and an intricately tailored outfit with web-shooters. A large assortment of accessories including a highly detailed 1/6th scale drone, two styles of shooting effect parts including smoke effect spider webs and regular spider webs, several pixelated effect accessories attachable to figure base, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo.

How cool would it be to own this Spider-Man figure featuring our beloved webslinger back in the early stages of his newfound heroism! This will sure to be something that you do not want to miss!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #SpiderManFarFromHome #SpiderMan #PeterParker #HomemadeSuit

IMG_1175.JPGIMG_1174.JPGIMG_1173.JPGIMG_1172.JPGIMG_1171.JPGIMG_1170.JPGIMG_1168.JPGIMG_1167.JPGIMG_1166.JPGIMG_1165.JPGIMG_1164.JPGIMG_1163.JPGIMG_1162.JPGIMG_1161.JPGIMG_1160.JPGIMG_1159.JPGIMG_1157.JPGIMG_1156.JPG

Last edited:
Hang on.. so the suits from the first Spiderman are both being rereleased as sequel movie editions? lol.. Hot Toys really have passed the IM torch to Spidey.

Hang on.. so the suits from the first Spiderman are both being rereleased as sequel movie editions? lol.. Hot Toys really have passed the IM torch to Spidey.

Have you seen the price of some of the Homecoming figures? I bet Hot Toys is trying to figure out how to get that Iron Man rereleased too.

Yeah the Homemade suit was going for like $400 right? This doesn't have a headsculpt, but that drone is ****ing awesome. But he never even interacted with this drone in the movie right?

Well this has a 1/6 drone and no head sculpt to differentiate it from the first release. Does that count as milking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the Homemade suit was going for like $400 right? This doesn't have a headsculpt, but that drone is ****ing awesome. But he never even interacted with this drone in the movie right?

Maybe not directly when he briefly had this costume but they were certainly interacting with him :lol

Well this has a 1/6 drone and no head sculpt to differentiate it from the first release. Does that count as milking?

The drone is very nice, a big improvement over the original’s ‘stand’ for sure. The unmasked head isn’t a big loss and they released that head 2 other times without the minor battle damage. I’d rather have the drone at this point.

Have you seen the price of some of the Homecoming figures? I bet Hot Toys is trying to figure out how to get that Iron Man rereleased too.

Wait for the Extended Edition of Infinity War which has Tony flashing back on Titan to Pepper at home and the Mark 47 in the background...

A week ago I'd have been thrilled at this news...but not gonna lie, the whole Sony / MCU nonsense has knocked the wind out of my sails and I feel rather meh about TH Spidey currently.

Of course I'll still end up ordering it.

Mysterio!!!!!

Ok kind of annoyed now that this drone isn't being included with the Upgrade Suit Spidey, which is the suit he actually fought the damn things in.
Agree, smart hot toys. Hopefully I can get one loose. It's prob one of the more sought after accessories later. I don't think I want to get the whole package, but the drone is so cool. But then again this suit is prob the best to pose him fighting with the drone in. So hmmm....

Mysterio!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The same excitement i had for other villans that have never seen more than a background tease or seen at few shows :lol

20374476_10154738541867344_6969756207419634595_n.jpg

Really needs the BD headscuplt as the masked head is really not that great. I wonder if the drone is one of those overpriced displays like the one with the stealth suit.

Ok kind of annoyed now that this drone isn't being included with the Upgrade Suit Spidey, which is the suit he actually fought the damn things in.

That's the point! To get people to buy both sets and to differentiate this home suit with the previous one. :lol

That's the point! To get people to buy both sets and to differentiate this home suit with the previous one. :lol

The drone is gonna be included with the upgraded suit. The accessory was just hidden when the figure was first announced cause it was considered a spoiler, but at the cons we saw the drone paired up with upgrade suit spidey. Fear not!

A smaller drone. This one is proportioned correctly but then again I'll need to see the movie again if they fluctuated the size.

The drone is gonna be included with the upgraded suit. The accessory was just hidden when the figure was first announced cause it was considered a spoiler, but at the cons we saw the drone paired up with upgrade suit spidey. Fear not!

Yeah that one is waaaaay smaller than this one. Wish they'd replace it with this one honestly.

The drone with that is smaller in scale like Veronica for hulkbuster to give the impression it's far away when displayed. The drone with this release is the proper 1/6 scale.

I'll be picking this suit up. Hesitated and missed out on the first due to folks complaining about the swap out eyes. Not making that mistake again. I can do without the head sculpt from the original release, so no big deal for me. Now just waiting on a Falcon at retail.

Back