1/6 Dc's Birds of prey and the Fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSylvester

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So with Birds of Prey coming out in a few months do any of you think that we will be seeing any Hot Toy releases with this film? I could see Hot Toys maybe doing one or two Harley's. What costumes and figures would you like to see Hot Toys do???? birds-of-prey-movie-dceu.jpg-Birds-Of-Prey-Concept-Art-Harley-Quinn-birds-of-prey-2020-42918570-826-1199.jpgDyxBHZPUcAA1atQ.jpgBirds-of-Prey-Huntress.jpg

Here are my predictions: Harley Quinn from the preview, Harley Quinn from the movie, Harley Quinn with the second costume she uses, Harley Quinn's final look from the film, and a toy fair exclusive Joker from the 3 seconds he will be in the movie.

Here are my predictions: Harley Quinn from the preview, Harley Quinn from the movie, Harley Quinn with the second costume she uses, Harley Quinn's final look from the film, and a toy fair exclusive Joker from the 3 seconds he will be in the movie.
LOL sounds pretty damn accurate, to be honest.

How many superfluous Joker variants nobody wants do you think we'll see?

As bad as the DCU has been at taking some of the worlds best characters and executing a watchable movie, everything I've seen about this train wreck looks even worse.

I have almost every Hot Toys Batman related figure but I don't even plan to see this movie. The lunatics running the asylum have utterly lost the spirit of these heroes, and the villains.

Harley just looks like a dirty drug addled prostitute. They have taken a strikingly beautiful woman and made her entirely repulsive.

As a lifelong fan of this material, I'm just thoroughly stunned at the absolute bankrupt state of this entire universe.

...Yep, thats right, The king has no clothes.

I expect ZERO figures, nothing else. Do we really have to speculate? HT don't care about DC. Massive delays, scrapped figures (Cyborg, Shazam, ...).

Be amazed if they don't cash in on Harley's popularity with at least one figure. The rest unlikely unless the movie does very well.

I like her new look with the gold overalls on, looks cool but I just REALLY want the classic Jester costume again which is rumored to be in the movie.

I expect ZERO figures, nothing else. Do we really have to speculate? HT don't care about DC. Massive delays, scrapped figures (Cyborg, Shazam, ...).

WORD on that one. Only faith I have remaining is that they will focus on the most popular DC Characters (Batman, Superman, WW, Flash, Joker). And EVEN then, they will get shoved to the back with late releases.

1 Harley, 2 if the Jester costume is actually in the movie. Hot Toys have 3 head sculpts of Harley so they must have done quite a bit of R&D on Margot Robbie head sculpts already.

Was Shazam actually cancelled or are people just assuming that because of the delays?

Plus, it?s not made by the company that seems to be truly in charge of what Hot Toys makes...

Amazon?

Was Shazam actually cancelled or are people just assuming that because of the delays?

Not cancelled, just teased and never heard of again (fully revealed and put to PO). 95% chance HT scrapped it and will never release him.

At the same time Howard said Batman and Superman would release soon he confirmed Shazam was still being worked on. Still a good chance we see that figure eventually.

They will do ONE Harley. Anything other than that will be a miracle. I think they should at least do Huntress and Canary. Will they? Who knows?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back