Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmann

Super Freak
Reaction score
68689103_748431738927873_1689355484345509233_n.jpg

Its a year away but here is a first look. Bucky looks like a real throwback to his first avenger days. Falcon seems pretty different

So is Falcon CA in this I presume?
Not at first no. He is just falcon. They recently annoucned the actor playing "US Agent". Like..a government sanctioned captain america. So more than likely the show is leading up to Sam wielding the shield at the end. Probably last episode i think lol. None of this is confirmed mind you. These are just educated guesses based on what we know

Mackie as CA is a sure thing in the show, and Im sure a figure will be made, which I can’t wait to see. But really Hoping for a full on U.S.Agent costume to appear in the show and make it into figure form as well.

So is Falcon CA in this I presume?

Mackie said he will use the shield but won't be called Captain America. I'm guessing, based on the rumours, that the government will want US Agent (played by Wyatt Russel) to be the new Cap since they can sort of have him under their control, but at the very end they will accept Sam Wilson as Cap and call him Captain America.

I will be watching this simply for Zemo. Too bad HT doesn't do villains for the most part. You'd figure it would be easy just to do a guy in black with a sword and a purple mask.

I don't own a Falcon figure yet but provided he isn't out of my budget I'd get him for TFATWS. And of course Bucky owns my ass so cheers to me throwing money at Bucky figure # 4.

Also side note if those posters were given out and anyone has one to sell hit me up.

For me, it's more like "stop trying to make Sharon Carter happen". :lol

I was expecting Bucky to go back to the short hair, which is nice to see.

I wish I was more excited about this show, but I'm just just too disappointed they chose Falcon Cap over Bucky Cap and I'm skeptical they'll do much with Bucky since he's been so wasted in the MCU so far.

It?ll be exciting to see if they can capture even a little of the dynamic from the events post-Death of Captain America comics with Falcon, WS, and Sharon. Love that book. Hopefully the D+ shows actually get a figure or two, even though Falcon and WS would probably be the only ones. It would be a shame to skip Falcon especially since they finally want to put him in a red and white costume.

Sharon Carter is awesome. She's just been terribly misused in the MCU.

How did she go from the early "Team Cap vs Team IM" promo shots in Civil War to nothing?... even the kid from IM3 made an appearance in Endgame.

I really wanna see how they do the U.S. Agent costume. They just gonna do the MCU Cap suit but with black coloring instead of blue?

I like Falcon's look here. I always wanted a more comic-accurate color scheme, so happy to see them finally implement it.

How did she go from the early "Team Cap vs Team IM" promo shots in Civil War to nothing?... even the kid from IM3 made an appearance in Endgame.

Despite what the creators claimed about the ending of Endgame having been envisioned as far back as Captain America 2, it's very obvious they initially planned for Sharon to be Steve's canon love interest, and then backpedaled when the pairing proved unpopular (seriously, the amount of jokes I saw about the kiss scene in Civil War was kind of insane). I'm happy they didn't drop her entirely.

Because they didn't even try to give her a personality, story arc, or an interesting trait of backstory to begin with, her one and only purpose was to be Cap's love interest so it was easy to get rid of her knowing that he would eventually go back to Peggy, not even Jane Foster was handled as poorly. Also, anyone else thinks it would be funny if she ended up being Bucky's love interest in this? Like, hey, she couldn't get with her uncle but she can have his best friend.

They did tease her as being sort of a light haired Black Widow in the posters though. Maybe they decided one martial arts butt kicking chick was enough. (Until Okoye came along, by which stage they were really pushing Black Panther characters to fill all the fight scene gaps..)

I'm pretty sure the only reason she was on those promos is because they couldn't use Scarlet Witch and wanted at least one woman. If you look at a lot of the old marketing/product art for Civil War, Scarlet Witch is nowhere to be seen for some reason.

civil-war-banner-8e6a4jpg.jpeg

Back